PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

making free sprites (7/7 slots open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 131415

POLL: Should this be a shop?

Total votes: 18

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Should I make adopts?

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

DISCLAIMERS

I CANNOT provide a direct image link to your sprite. I CANNOT do anything human other than gijinkas. I am NOT professional.

RULES

-I will ONLY be doing the following types of sprites -I may decline your request if it is too complicated, but you will receive a consolation simple 2 frame animation sprite -I might take a while making your sprite because I don't always have access to my spriting resource -If you are rude while ordering your sprite, you will be declined -If ordering a sprite that requires a trainer or gen 6+ sprite, please link me to a DIRECT IMAGE of the sprite IF YOU CAN.

TYPES OF SPRITES

I can do the following types of sprites: Recolors Simple Fusions Simple Gijinkas Simple 2 Frame Animations
Please read the rules first! I'm bored as all heck, so why not make some simple free sprites! examples and my spriting resource can be found here. I will lock the thread when I lose access to my spriting resource, and unlock when I gain access again Please subscribe to the thread because I will not PM you your sprite, I will post it here. 7/7 SLOTS OPEN
bump!
crowlinqs's Avatarcrowlinqs
Oooo! I'd love to request one, if that's okay ;w; Could I please get a Ratata/linoone fusion? ♡
(Just a soft nerd with an obsession for substitutes n' ghosties!) sprite edits by KitKatKutie2, icon by Syre
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Sen
Yessir/ma'am! It might take 1-2 days for me to finish but it'll be made! Any specific base Pokémkn you'd like?
That's totally okay, there's no rush! C': Nope, I don't have a preference for the base! Feel free to surprise me ~
kelmel's Avatarkelmel
Would you mind making a grafarig female gijinka? IDK which human bases you use but go for whatever one you want to do. Thanks!
Alright, she'll be done in 1-2 days!
Aweee it's so cute, thank you!! ;v; What a good ball of fluff! ♡
Syräkkør's AvatarSyräkkør
Could you do a gjinka of a Reniclus? Thank you.

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page