PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Making free sprites! (CLOSED FOR UNDETERMINED AMOUNT OF TIME)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 212223

POLL: Should this be a shop?

Total votes: 42

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Is 100 GP a good price for my adopts?

Total votes: 24

You must be logged in to vote.

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Welcome to The Sprite Thread!
coded by water, art by Stelmaria
Woohoo, I finally made the front post neat! Welcome to my little sprite corner, by the way! I'm Ren! Here are some examples of my work and past orders, as well as my spriting resource!. Most of the important stuff is in the hideboxes below, so check 'em out :D

DISCLAIMERS

I CANNOT provide a direct image link to your sprite as I do not know how to. I am NOT professional. That sprite on the side was NOT made by me, click/tap/hover over it for credits.

RULES

-If you want a sprite not on the list, please ask before ordering to see if I can pull it off! -I may decline your request if it is too complicated or for other reasons that will be specified to you, so keep this risk in mind! -I might take a while making your sprite because I don't always have access to my spriting resource! -If you are rude while ordering your sprite, you will be declined. -If ordering a sprite that requires a gen 6+ sprite, I'll default to using conyjams from DeviantArt's FTU sprites unless otherwise specified!

TYPES OF SPRITES

I can do the following types of sprites: Recolors -Usually just plain colors like "purple Magcargo" or "blue Pikachu" -Things such as tron/data, devamp, berry, paper, ect. Just ask! -Can do this with Pokésonas and previously made sprites Fusions -Can fuse up to three Pokèmon -Can be shinies -Can do this with Pokésonas and previously made sprites Gijinkas -Gender and sprite picked by me unless specified -Can do this with Pokésonas and previously made sprites Simple OC Edits -Will edit a trainer sprite of my/your choice -Trainers only for now Simple Canon Char. Edits -Will edit a sprite of my/your choice -Trainers only for now -May be uncomfortable with some characters Simple Human Edits -Will edit a sprite of my/your choice -Trainers only for now -May be uncomfortable with some people Simple 2 Frame Animations -Can bob up and down on request -Can do this with Pokésonas and previously made sprites
Now that those are over with, here's some more stuff!

Please sub to the thread, because I will not PM you your sprite! I'll post it here, unless it's a Gen 8 spoiler sprite! Speaking of Gen 8, PM me for orders pertaining to it until the staff lifts the spoiler ban!

"Does a place called paradise Wait beyond the azure skies Bright as day?" -Catherene Warwick, Wisdom of the World
Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | Free Fakemon
bump!
crowlinqs's Avatarcrowlinqs
Oooo! I'd love to request one, if that's okay ;w; Could I please get a Ratata/linoone fusion? ♡
(Just a soft nerd with an obsession for substitutes n' ghosties!) sprite edits by KitKatKutie2, icon by AppleSunscent
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Sen
Yessir/ma'am! It might take 1-2 days for me to finish but it'll be made! Any specific base Pokémkn you'd like?
That's totally okay, there's no rush! C': Nope, I don't have a preference for the base! Feel free to surprise me ~
kelmel's Avatarkelmel
Would you mind making a grafarig female gijinka? IDK which human bases you use but go for whatever one you want to do. Thanks!
Alright, she'll be done in 1-2 days!
Aweee it's so cute, thank you!! ;v; What a good ball of fluff! ♡
Syräkkør's AvatarSyräkkør
Could you do a gjinka of a Reniclus? Thank you.
Icon art by Mikamel. Galvantula by kingtotodile.

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page