PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Really Happens (oneshot)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
The sun rose cheerfully on Pokefarm as Lotus the Sky Shaymin stretched awake. She looked over her field, the Gusty Garden, and at her friends inside. A flutter of excitement awoke as she realized, Today's the day Arya will send me on a Scour Mission! I shall not disappoint her; she expects me to find a box. Soon enough, Lotus's trainer, Arya, came to send her out. She made some noises that Lotus recognized as Come and walked her out to a Port of Entry. Other Pokemon were seen milling about with the treasures they found out of the Farm's boundary, some bore fresh wounds from hostiles they encountered. Arya led her to the Forest Entry, and Lotus frowned a little. She enjoyed her scours in the Ocean, but the Forest was just ok. Maybe Celebi would help her, but it was a slim chance. Nevertheless, I have to find a box for Arya, she thought, determined. Shaking off nerves, Lotus dived through the Entry Portal created by Palkia and landed in the soft undergrowth of the Forest. The Portal deactivated behind her, forcing Lotus to find something before she can go back to Pokefarm. She started out, having a rough guess where boxes could be found in the forest. Maneuvering through branches and vines in the treespace, Lotus made her way to a chunk of ruins deep into the forest and landed on one half-destroyed pillar. No scavengers in sight. Doesn't mean they're not there, she thought, sampling the air for any scents of potential thieves. Sure enough, there was a lingering scent of a Dark type. The dry and bitter scent assaulted the back of her throat, making her gag slightly. Lotus cautiously flew down into the depths of the collapse-induced cave to search for boxes. A rustle in the depths made her fully aware how much of a disadvantage she was: Dark types are, obviously, used to the dark, while she was struggling to see. She made it to the small box loot she stashed here and grabbed one. Someone else must’ve found the stash as well because a couple boxes were missing. Dirty thieves. Guess I haven’t put enough Leech Seeds here, she thought bitterly, and applied more seeds around the boxes to drain any thieves’ energy. She looked at the small hole entryway and thought, Time for the hard part. Darting forwards to the exit, Lotus flew as fast as she possibly could, readying a Razor Leaf if any thieves tried to jump her. She clutched the box tightly to her chest hard, if it were any harder it would leave dents. Sure enough, a Pawniard leaped from the darkness, clawing at her paws and stabbing for the box. Lotus screeched and blasted the Pawniard off of her, then shot out of the cave. Unfortunately, her scream alerted other thieves to her location, and a flock of Trumbeak divebombed her to get her box. She fired a Leaf Tornado to scatter them, then darted into the undergrowth to lose them. Other pokemon grabbed and fired at her as she screamed through the forest to the portal. Landing hard, she held out the box that was causing so much uproar as the portal scanned her painfully slowly. It accepted her return and Lotus dived out back into the Port of Entry, heart hammering in her chest. She checked in at one of the returning kiosks and flopped on the cool grass, waiting for Arya to be called. Her eyes slid shut as peace calmed her, and the sweet embrace of sleep washed away the scour stress.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
Bump, comments welcome
Bump
...if they had to find something before coming back, why do Pokèmon still sometimes come back with nothing?
They get looted. It’s mainly a stubborn thing.
Bump I guess
Wow. That was a good story!
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
Tysm!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page