PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Unpermanent" Mega-Evolution

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus

QUOTE originally posted by MX

Then why, for example, do they have Cherrim available to become sunshine form outside of battle even though in the game it should be only inside of the battle?
That is a easy one to answer. That is cause on here there is a form-change item called the sun jewel for Cherrim to be able to be in it's sunshine form but once the item is removed it goes back to it's regular form it has. But overall even though this is rejected there is no support from me it would it would silly to have to pay a fee to mega evolve the same pokemon again.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
MX's AvatarMX
Yeah, what I'm trying to say is that that doesn't happen in the game. I didn't say anything about payment, although I think you shouln't pay or you should pay a small amount the first time.
☆ M ☆ My team! PokédexCredit
  • Click me!
  • Me too!
Lv. 100 — +539,500
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

no support, if you did choose to trade a (lets use your example here) gengar with a gengarite, the player you traded it to could take your hard earnt mega stone and it would be gone to them to use and i personally would hate that because (and i think most would agree) i dont want to waste my 10,000 ineractions i gave to win a mega-stone or waste credits from buying a mega-stone in the market.
Umm..Why would you trade a pokemon holding an item in the first place? I may be mistaken because Im abit confused
@Gordeen The suggestion says that you’d equip the Gengarite to your Gengar to mega evolve it, taking the item off would change it back to a normal Gengar. That’s why someone could potentially just take and keep the item o: (in which case though if that were to happen, you’d just be able to file a report about it)

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
@Doduo So like doing dextrades? They want to dex them so they trade them, and then the pep who is dextraded takes it? Just need a clarification, I was really confused
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Gørdeen

@Doduo So like doing dextrades? They want to dex them so they trade them, and then the pep who is dextraded takes it? Just need a clarification, I was really confused
You trade someone your mega gengar (for sake of example), they take the mega stone and return the gengar. You're out a megastone until the staff deal with it.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page