PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Req & Boi's Travelling Shop and Services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 616263

xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx
  • Rules
  • Updates & Announcements-7/3/19
You walk along the shore, enjoying the warm feel of sun on your face. A herd of Horsea keep pace with you and playfully spray you from time to time. Ahead you see a curious sight: a man and a woman jump off the back of a Lapras and begin assembling a large wooden stand. The woman sticks a sign deep into the sand as the man begins setting out wares. "Hello, welcome to Req and Boi's Travelling Shop and Services. I'm Req; they're Boi," the woman greets you with a warm smile. "Sorry about our Horseas. They don't mean any harm," Boi apologizes, seeing water drip from your wet hair. You begin to step forward but the Lapras playfully nudges you with its head, knocking you down. Surprised, you look up and see a list of Rules on a sign. Well, you think, may as well read them while I'm down there.
Navigation First post: You are here! (Rules and Announcements) Second post: Req's side: Specials, Breed Pairs and Items Third post: Req's side: Dex Trades Fourth post: Both: Shiny/Albino Hunt Commissions Fifth post: Boi's side: Specials Sixth post: Boi's side: Items (includes boxbox hunts) Seventh post: Reserved for future use

Advertising Banners

Feel free to advertise us! We have two banners to pick from:
[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/201217/Req-Boi-s-Travelling-Shop-and-Services/post/4310652][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/66cfa5a0-2447-4266-8d93-386139b04741/dcyl69j-6af964fa-5ca0-4f63-b9a6-9d680f8e26a6.png[/img][/url]
[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/201217/Req-Boi-s-Travelling-Shop-and-Services/post/4310652][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/66cfa5a0-2447-4266-8d93-386139b04741/dcyl697-8fce2826-2118-44a7-8071-ccd48c6e519b.png[/img][/url]
Rules
1. All PFQ rules apply. 2a. Specify who you're talking to! 2b. Please direct boxbox hunt requests to @both. We will decide who will hunt boxboxes for you. ex: "@both, can you hunt me 2 boxboxes? 3a. Please don't resell our pokemon. We try hard to keep our prices low. 3b. If you accidentally buy a pokemon you didn't actually need, private message the person you bought it from. We may give you permission to resell at the price you paid. 4a. We reserve the right to refuse sales but are reasonable people. 4b. Reselling or "flipping" our pokemon may result in loss of the ability to buy/sell here. 5. Be clear with your offers. ex: "@Requiem, your shiny Minun for 50gp?" 6. Label all trades. 7. Do not ask to buy items that are marked NFT. Doing so repeatedly may result in loss of ability to buy/sell here.
Updates and Announcements-7/03/19
  • Rules have been updated. See rule 2b. for the change.
  • Boiboiboi has made changes to his half of the shop. He is no longer offering gem hunts but has added boxbox hunts Summons are now listed but are currently NFT.
  • xRequiemx is now passively buying relics. Her prices will be up in her half of the shop shortly.
  • xRequiemx is no longer collecting sapphire orbs. She is now collecting jade orbs!
  • Chrome is throwing a fit. Platform pokemon may not display if you're using it. If drop-down boxes in the shop look empty, they're not. You'll need to check fields for availability, ask what's available, or use a different browser or device. Affected shop sections: Req: S/A/D, breeding pairs and Dex trades
  • Requiem's dex trade section is finally up-to-date!
  • We now have banners you can use to advertise us!
  • This page is now open!!!! *throws confetti*
  • S/A/D
  • Breed Pairs
  • Items
Accepted Payments Currency Values: 5k: 5: 1 I do not accept gems/boxes for items. They can only be used to purchase specials and breed pairs
Medium / gems= 20. Prices are rounded down. ex: You can get a 50gp shiny for 2 med. gems. 1 box= 20. Prices are rounded down. ex: You can get a 50gp shiny for 2 boxes.

Items and Pokemon I'll buy

lustrous orb
at 250k/250 /50
wishing stone
at 150k/150/30
Helix orb
at 300k/300/60

Buying Relics with zc only

I buy them at... relic copper= 6zc relic silver=12zc relic gold=24zc Relic vase++= make an offer
Shinies on this spreadsheet- please only offer if you have enough to complete the evolution line +Megas/forms Albino Vivillon patterns I don't have: 100k/100/10 for known patterns 80k/80/16 for unknown patterns

Patterns I still need (4/20)

Icy Snow Meadow Sandstorm Savanna
Current Hunt Guild Igglybuff Next Jirachi, Palkia, type: Null or Flabebe Eventually Zigzagoon or random Unowns In the Far, Far Future Resume melan Sentret Melan Bonsly, Melan Oricorio, Jirachi, Palkia, Deoxys, Type: Null Check fields for availability if you want a specific nature or gender.

Shinies for 50gp

Sentret
x15
Snorunt
x4M

Shinies for 100gp

Goomy
x2

Albinos for 100gp

Sentret
x5

Albinos for 150gp

Goomy
x1

Albino Exclusives for 400gp

Kenyip
x1

Delta Sentrets for 20gp or any amount of DP

Here's the available types. Check fields for nature availability. If you want multiple of one type, check my fields to make sure I have more than one before asking.

Delta Dittos for 450gp

Here's the available types. Check fields for nature availability. If you want multiple of one type, check my fields to make sure I have more than one before asking.
Breeding Pairs
Some pokemon are single gender and thus can only reach a max of 85% compatibility (ex: Petilil). Other pairs have special rules and max at 85% (ex: Minun only hatches from a Minun-Plusle pair). Such pairs (80-85%) will be listed with the 95+% ones.

Regular 95+% Pairs for 5gp

96% Shinx | 97% Houndour 97% Misdreavus | 97% Caterpie 97% Gible | 97% Stufful 95% A. Sandshrew | 96% A. Meowth 98% Ralts 99% Gastly | 97% Makuhita 97% Seviper | 95% Electrike 95% Spinarak | 96% Vulpix 95% Snorunt | 97% Numel 98% Swablu

Variants/Exclusives: 90-94% for 20gp

90% Apocalyptic Shroomish

Variants/Exclusives: 95+% for 30gp

None at the moment

Summons

Lustrous orb, Helix orbs and Wishing stones are not for sale. My prices are based off market prices but I understand that prices can be weird and/or inflated. I'll often accept offers priced a little below market value. I'll swap summons for your lustrous orbs, helix orbs and wishing stones so long as the price is similar (within 50k of each other).
Kanto
Fire Feather
x0
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Cloned Sash
x1
Johto
Fire Fang
x0
Ice Fang
x0
Thunder Fang
x0
Tidal Bell
x1
Clear Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Mage Orb
x0
Helix Orb
xNFT
Rock Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Wishing Stone
xNFT
Sinnoh
Adamant Orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
xNFT
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Victory Medal
x1
Fujin's Lamp
x0
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Music Box
x0
Apprentice's Epee
x0
Cobalt Epee
x0
Viridian Epee
x0
Terracotta Epee
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Ku Idol
x0
Kane Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0

Gems

20 per medium I almost always accept 1:1 gem swaps for your . I may also consider other swaps. I will not accept your My and gems are NFT.
x91
x9
x4302
x2
x545
x9
x18
x0
x59
x3
x68
x190
x6
x0
x8
x2
x8
x1
x952
x75
x5
x0
x0
x0
x16
x0
x30
x0
x456
x0
x0
x0
x27
x0
x16
x5

BoxBox Hunts

I do not keep BoxBoxes on hand but will hunt them for 500 or 100 on request. So you know how many boxes I currently on hand/how close I am to a boxbox, I currently have: 7
  • Rules
  • Regular Dexes
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Melan
Dex Trades

Rules

1. Never evolve my pokemon or change their names. 2a. You can breed my pokemon if you need them for your eggdex. 2b. Let me know beforehand if you want them to breed. 3. Please wait until I've sent all the dexes over before returning them. This allows me to make sure I get everything back during large orders. If you're breeding them, return them within 24 hours. 4. Please list the pokemon name and dex number (or the section they're found in) if possible. This helps me find the pokemon and to put them back in their correct fields to keep everything organized. 5. If you are requesting more than 10, please private message me. This is so that your request doesn't get lost in the thread. 6. Please remember that Kyurem and Necrozma fusions are account-locked. I can dex you the specific pokemon and items needed to make the forms but you will still need the credits to fuse them.

Hours of Operation

I prefer to send out dexes between 24:00-3:00 servertime. If these times don't work, make sure you pm me so we can work out time that works for us both. I'm usually online off/on most of the day.

Prices

Regular pokemon are free but donations are nice if you're requesting a lot of them. Shiny, albino and melan dexes are PWYW.

Form-change Items I have

Short answer: ALL OF THEM.
Regular Pokemon
It is easier for me to list the pokemon I DON'T have than the ones I do. If a pokemon has an * by their name, that means I have a shiny version I can dex but not a regular version. If it isn't listed here, then I have it and all of its forms (even if it‘s a brand new exclusive/variant)
I don't have None
Shiny Pokemon

Kanto Shinies

I officially have all Kanto shinies! This does not include legendaries and megas, which have their own section.

Johto Shinies

167-205

Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligator Sentret, Furret Hoothoot, Noctowl Ledyba, Ledian Spinarak, Ariados Chinchou, Lanturn Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss Natu, Xatu Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos Azurill, Marill, Azumarill Bonsly, Sudowoodo Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff Aipom, Ambipom Sunkern, Sunflora

206-244

Everything except Corsola, Donphan. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Yanma, Yanmega Wooper, Quagsire Murkrow, Honchkrow Misdreavus, Mismagius Girafarig Pineco, Forretress Dunsparce Gligar, Gliscor Snubbull, Granbull Qwilfish Shuckle Heracross Sneasel, Weavile Teddiursa, Ursaring Slugma, Magcargo Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswine Remoraid, Octillery Delibird Skarmory Houndour, Houndoom Phanpy Stantler

Unowns

A, M, S, ?

245-265

Legendaries are in another section. Everything except Magby, Magmar. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Smeargle Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan Elekid, Electabuzz, Electivire *Magmortar* Miltank Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar

Hoenn Shinies

266-304

Everything except Zigzagoon line, Wingull line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert Poochyena, Mightyena Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly, Cascoon, Dustox Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry Taillow, Swellow Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade Surkit, Masquerain Shroomish, Breloom Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking

305-344

Everything except Whismur line, Aron line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Nincada, Ninjask, Shedinja Makuhita, Hariyama Nosepass, Probopass Skitty, Delcatty Sableye Mawile Meditite, Medicham Electrike, Manectric Plusle, Minun Volbeat, Illumise Gulpin, Swalot Carvanha, Sharpedo Wailmer, Wailord Numel, Camerupt Torkoal Spoink, Grumpig Spinda Trapinch, Vibrava, Flygon

345-380

Everything except Wyanut. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Cacnea, Cacturne Swablu, Altaria Zangoose, Seviper Lunatone, Solrock Barboach, Whiscash Corphish, Crawdaunt Baltoy, Claydol Lileep, Cradily Anorith, Armaldo Feebas, Milotic Castform Kecleon Shuppet, Banette Duskull, Dusclops, Dusknoir Tropius Chingling, Chimecho Absol *Wobbuffet * Snorunt, Glalie, Froslass

381-404

Legendaries are in another section Most of this section is missing; will not list missing.
Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein Clamperl, Gorebyss, Huntail Luvdisc Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence Beldum, Metang, Metagross

Sinnoh Shinies

405-439

Everything except Bidoof line, Budew line, Cranidos line, Shieldon line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon Starly, Staravia, Staraptor Kricketot, Kricketune Shinx, Luxio, Luxray Burmy (all), Wormadam (all), Mothim Combee, Vespiquen Pachirisu Buizel, Floatzel

439-475

Everything except Bronzor line, Happiny line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Cherubi, Cherrim (both formes) Shellos (both), Gastrodon (both) Drifloon, Drifblim Buneary, Lopunny Glameow, Purugly Stunky, Skuntank Chatot Spiritomb Gible, Gabite, Garchomp Riolu, Lucario Hippopotas, Hippowdon Skorupi, Drapion Croagunk, Toxicroak Carnivine Finneon, Lumineon Mantyke, Mantine Snover, Abomasnow

476-493

Legendaries are in another section I have all of them in this section :)
Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z Rotom (all)

Unova Shinies

494-531

Legendary is in the "legendaries" section Everything except Drilbur line, Audino. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Snivy, Servine, Serperior Tepig, Pignite, Emboar Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott Patrat, Watchog Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland Purrloin, Liepard Pansage, Simisage Pansear, Simisear Panpour, Simipour Munna, Musharna Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant Blitzle, Zebstrika Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith Woobat, Swoobat

532-569

Everything except Timburr line, Tympole, Darumaka line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
*Palpitoad, Seismitoad * Sawk, Throh Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny Basculin Red and Blue Sandile, Krokorok, Krookodile Maractus Dwebble, Crustle Scraggy, Scrafty Sigilyph Yamask, Cofagrigus Tirtouga, Carracosta Archen, Archeops Trubbish, Garbodor

570-606

Everything except Foongus line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Zorua, Zoroark Minccino, Cinccino Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus Ducklett, Swanna Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe Deerling, Sawsbuck Emolga Karrablast, Accelgor Frillish, Jellicent Alomomola Joltik, Galvantula Ferroseed, Ferrothorn Klink, Klang, Klinklang Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross Elgyem, Beheeyem

607-637

Legendaries are in Another Section Everything except Braviary, Vullaby line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus Cubchoo, Beartic Cryogonal Shelmet, Escavalier Stunfisk Mienfoo, Mienshao Druddigon Golett, Golurk Pawniard, Bisharp Bouffalant *Rufflet* Heatmor Durant Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon Larvesta, Volcarona

Kalos Shinies

650-687

Everything except Flabebe line, Swirlix line, Inkay line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Chespin, Quilladin, Chesnaught [Chesnaught (S)] Fennekin, Braixen, Delphox Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja Bunnelby, Diggersby Fletchling, Fletchinder, Talonflame [talonflame (S)] Scatterbug, Spewpa, Vivillon Litleo, Pyroar Skiddo, Gogoat Pancham, Pangoro Furfrou Espurr, Meowstic Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash (shield and blade) Spritzee, Aromatisse

688-720

Legendaries are in another section Everything except Binacle line, Skrelp line Carbink line. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Inkay, Malamar Skrelp, Dragalge Clauncher, Clawitzer Helioptile, Heliolisk Tyrunt, Tyrantrum Amaura, Aurorus Hawlucha Dedenne Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra Klefki Phantump, Trevenant pkmn=trevenant (S)] Pumpkaboo (all: S, M, L, XL), Gourgeist (all: S, M, L, XL) Bergmite, Avalugg Noibat, Noivern

Alola Shinies

721-753

Everything except Gumshoos, Oricorio, Wishiwashi School Forme. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye Litten, Torracat, Incineroar Popplio, Brionne, Primarina Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon *Yungoos * Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt Crabrawler, Crabominable Cutiefly, Ribombee Rockruff, Lycanroc (all) *Wishiwashi * Mareanie, Toxapex Mudbray, Mudsdale Dewpider, Araquanid Fomantis, Lurantis

754-783

Legendaries are in another section Everything except Type: Null, Silvally. I will * and bold incomplete lines
Morelull, Shiinotic Salandit, Salazzle Stufful, Bewear Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena Comfey Oranguru Passimian Wimpod, Golisopod Sandygast, Palossand Pyukumuku Minior, Minior exposed Komala Turtonator Togedemaru Mimikyu Bruxish Drampa Dhelmise Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o

Totem Shinies

Totem Alolan Raticate | Totem Alolan Marowak | Totem Vikavolt Totem Ribombee | Totem Wishiwashi | Totem Togedemaru Totem Salazzle | Totem Sandslash | Totem Whiscash Totem Donphan | Totem Braviary | Totem Kommo-o

Legendaries

Mega versions of legendaries can be found in the Shiny Mega section, not here. Kanto Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres Mew, Mewtwo Johto Raikou, Suicune Ho-oh, XD001 Celebi Hoenn Regirock, Regice, Registeel Kyogre, Kyogre Primal, Groudon, Groudon Primal Latias Latios Rayquaza Sinnoh Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit Dialga, Dialga Primal Regigigas, Cresselia Phione, Manaphy Shaymin, Shaymin Sky Darkrai, Arceus Unova Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus Terrakion Meloetta, Meloetta Pirouette Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram Kalos Volcanion, Diancie Yveltal 50%, Complete Zygarde Alola Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu Zeraora, Magearna, Marshadow Nihilego, Celesteela, Guzzlord Xurkitree, Blacephalon Necrozma (can provide items/pokemon for all forms)

Exclusives/Variants

Mega versions of exclusives/Variants can be found in the Shiny Mega section, not here.

Exclusives

Season 1 (includes Solynx and Kinaster)

Kinaster, Lunupine, Solynx Faemueno, Faemilarin, Faemisimo Blophin, Inflale

Season 2

Wagell, Wanamangora Goldesem Searene Impyre, Baflammet

Season 3

Bunbori Ardik, Sibex

Season 4

Taiveret, Taipaeus, Taimorpha Flarbat, Flarotis, Flaroptera Gragon, Greegon, Avaragon Hydrinifor

Season 5

Arasprit, Arthreux Quetzephyr, Quetzaptyl Pixrine

Season 6

Kitsunari, Kitsubuki Kryptik Bandicoon Phastix, Phasmaleef (desert and forest)

Season 7

Pasovan Glaquine, Cavallost Tillink, Terrink

Season 8

Bezerell, Bezermuur, Bezermuut Ayeren, Aytheraye Klaatupillar, Charaxalis, Incantasius Skeleco, Phantiidae

Season 9

Kenyip, Arfrica, Kalahowli Maravol

Season 10

Gumairy, Eucylph Puppod, Slugdog Alicalf, Cetacorn

Season 11

Valkind, Frayja

Variants

Shooting Star Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable Flying Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu Surfing Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu Snowboarding Pikachu, Raichu Orthrus Houndour, Cerberus Houndoom Frosdour, Chilldoom Shinxel, Fluxio, Fluxray Ryukuza Apocalyptic Growlithe, Arcanine Apocalyptic Poochyena, Mightyena Apocalyptic Shroomish, Breloom Halloween Witch Purrloin, Liepard Koroku Snow Combee Vampire Gligar, Gliscor Glileo, Pyriscor Seasonal Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra Snowpoke, Snowbro, Snowking Death Star Voltorb, DS Electrode Scaracross

Mega Shinies

The PFQ megas have been mixed into their corresponding region.

Kanto

Aerodactyl | Alakazam | Arbok Arcanine | Beedrill | Blastoise Butterfree | Charizard X | Dewgong Dragonite all eeveelutions Farfetch'd | Gengar | Gyarados Jynx | Kangaskhan | Lapras Marowak | Mew | Mewtwo Y Mewtwo X | Ninetales | Persian Pidgeot | Pinsir | Raichu Rapidash | Scizor | Slowbro Steelix | Venusaur

Johto

Ampharos | Furret | Girafarig Heracross | Ho-oh | Houndoom Jumpluff | Tyranitar | Weavile

Hoenn

Absol | Altaria | Banette Blaziken | Breloom | Camerupt Froslass | Flygon | Galade Gardevoir | Glalie | Latias Manectric Q | Mawile | Medicham [medicham/mega forme (S)] Metagross | Mightyena | Rayquaza Sableye | Salamence | Skarmory Sharpedo | Swampert | Zangoose

Sinnoh

Abomasnow | Floatzel Garchomp | Lopunny Lucario | Luxray

Unova

Druddigon | Liepard Scolipede | Scrafty

Kalos

Diancie | Gogoat Hawlucha | Heliolisk Noivern | Pyroar

Variants/Exclusives

Bunbori | Fluxray | Lunupine Kangspar | Kyukori Solynx

Legendaries

All mega legendaries are also listed in their specific regions
Diancie | Ho-oh Latias | Mew Mewtwo X | Mewtwo Y Rayquaza
Albino Pokemon

Kanto Albinos

Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur Pidgey, Pidgeot, Pidgeotto Ekans, Arbok Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Alolan Raichu Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable Parasect Growlithe, Arcanine Ponyta, Rapidash Alolan Muk Kingler Weezing Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra Magikarp, Gyarados Lapras Eevee and all eeveelutions

Johto Albinos

Meganium Typhlosion Sentret, Furret Hoothoot, Noctowl Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss Bonsly, Sudowoodo Wooper, Quagsire Mismagius Unown A, P, S Shuckle Delibird

Hoenn Albinos

Gardevoir Delcatty Sableye Plusle Minun Volbeat Torkoal Zangoose

Sinnoh Albinos

Shinx, Luxio, Luxray Pachirisu Mantyke, Mantine

Unova Albinos

Emolga Larvesta

Kalos Albinos

Vivillon

Alola Albinos

Rockruff, Lycanroc dusk, midday and midnight

Totem Albinos

Ribombee

Variants & Exclusives

Flying Raichu | Snowbro, Snowking Kalahowli | Kryptik | Maravol Phantiidae

Mega Albinos

Kanto Arbok | Beedrill | Glaceon Heracross | Jolteon | Ninetales Pidgeot | Raichu | Rapidash Umbreon | Vaporeon | Venusaur Johto Furret Hoenn Blaziken | Froslass | Manectric Manectric Q | Mightyena | Sableye Sharpedo | Zangoose Sinnoh Abomasnow | Garchomp | Lopunny Lucario Unova-Alola Scrafty

Mega Legendaries

Jirachi | Mewtwo X | Mewtwo Y

Legendary Albinos

Type: Null, Silvally Groudon Mewtwo Yveltal XD001
Melan Pokemon
Mega Furret Groudon Krabby Minun Vivillon
Shiny and Albino Hunt Commissions

Additional Rules

1. Shinies Both Requiem and Boiboiboi accept shiny hunt requests. Whoever is available to hunt first will take your commission. Direct requests to both of us and we will decide who will do the hunt for you. Ex: @both, will you hunt me 2 shiny Rattata for gp? 2. Albinos Only Requiem accepts albino hunt requests and will not hunt specific genders/natures. Direct requests to Requiem. ex: @xRequiemx, will you hunt me an albino Joltik? 3a. Rare genders/specific natures We have the right to negotiate a higher price (not to exceed 33% of the original price) if you request a rare gender or specific nature. Specific natures will definitely incur the full 33% increase if neither of us don't already have a breeding pokemon of that nature already. You can avoid the increase by lending us a breeding pair with that nature to breed with. 3b.Rare genders/specific natures One of us will contact you via pm after you post your request so we can decide on a price (following the guidelines in rule 3a). When posting your request, please let us know if you'll be providing the breeding pair. 4. We only accept currency for this service. 5. First Come, First serve. You can request multiple pokemon and/or hunts at once. 6a. One of us will keep you updated via private messages once we accept the hunt. 6b. We will not prematurely stop a current hunt to start your request but will keep you updated on when your hunt will begin. 7. We have the right to refuse any request but are reasonable people.

Prices

Albino prices are double the listed price.

1280 "steps"

20k, 20 or 4

2560 "steps"

30k, 30 or 6

3840 "steps"

50k, 50 or 10

5120 "steps"

70k, 70 or 14

6400 "steps"

100k, 100 or 20

7580 "steps"

130k, 130 or 26

8960 "steps"

150k, 150 or 30

10240 "steps"

175k, 175 or 35

PFQ Exclusives and Variants

300k, 300 or 60

Unowns

250k, 250 or 50

Requiem's queue

Current Queue
None at the moment

BoiBoiBoi's queue

Current Queue
Female Gastly
BoiBoiBoi's AvatarBoiBoiBoi
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
Current Hunt: Next: Eventually: In the Far, Far future:
Shinies

Check my field for availability

Price 100gp/equiv
Check my UFT field

None

Price 75gp/equiv
Check my UFT field
Albinos

None

Price 200gp/k
Check my special from hunts field.

None currently

Price INSERT PRICES
INSERT POKEMON INFORMATION
[
Accepted Payments Currency Values: 5k: 5: 1 I do not accept gems/boxes for items. They can only be used to purchase specials.

Mega Stones

I normally sell at/around market value if you offer /. If a stone is worth more than the corresponding voucher (ex: Eeveelution stones tend to cost more than Voucher Tier 5), then I will accept offers that are about the value of the voucher. I sell all mega stones at 40, unless they're worth less. I'll go based off market price if they're worth less. Hover/click the stones to see their names.
Tier 1
Abomasite
Ampharosite
Beedrillite
Cameruptite
Gyaradosite
Houndoominite
Lopunnite
Mawilite
Pidgeotite
Sharpedonite
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Tier 2
Absolite
Aggronite
Alakazite
Altarianite
Banettite
Galladite
Gardevoirite
Gengarite
Glalitite
Heracronite
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Lucarionite
Manectite
Medichamite
Pinsirite
Scizorite
Slowbronite
Steelixite
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Tier 3
Audinite
Aerodactylite
Garchompite
Kangaskhanite
Metagrossite
Sablenite
Salamencite
Tyranitarite
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Tier 4
Blastoisinite
Blazikenite
Charizardite X
Charizardite Y
Diancite
Latiasite
Latiosite
Meteorite
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Sceptilite
Swampertite
Venusaurite
0x
0x
0x
Tier 5
Adamantite
Alomarowakite Q
Arbokite Q
Arcanite Q
Breloomite Q
Bunborite Q
Butterfrite Q
Dewgongite Q
Dragonitenite Q
Druddigonite Q
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Dunsparcite Q
Espeonite Q
Farfetchite Q
Flareonite Q
Floatzelite Q
Fluxraynite Q
Flygonite Q
Furretite Q
Froslassite Q
Girafarite Q
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Glaceonite Q
Gogoatite Q
Hawluchite Q
Haxorite Q
Heliolite Q
Ho-oh-nite Q
Jirachinite Q
Jolteonite Q
Jumpluffite Q
Jynxite Q
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Korokunite Q
Laprasite Q
Leafeonite Q
Liepardite Q
Lugianite Q
Lunupinite Q
Luxraynite Q
Manectite Q
Mewnite Q
Mightyenite Q
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Milotite Q
Ninetaleite Q
Noivernite Q
Persianite Q
Pyrite Q
Raichunite Q
Rapidite Q
Sevipernite Q
Solynxite Q
Skarmorite Q
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
Sylveonite Q
Umbreonite Q
Vaporeonite Q
Wailordite Q
Weavilite Q
Zangoosite Q
Zoroarkite Q
Scraftite Q
Kangsparite Q
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
0x
1x

Summons

For sale ^^
Kanto
Fire Feather
x0
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Cloned Sash
xNFT
Johto
Fire Fang
x0
Ice Fang
x0
Thunder Fang
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
Clear Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
xNFT
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Mage Orb
x0
Helix Orb
x0
Rock Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Wishing Stone
xNFT
Sinnoh
Adamant Orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Black Stone
x0
White Stone
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Victory Medal
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x0
Raijin's Lamp
x0
Inari's Lamp
x3
Music Box
x0
Apprentice's Epee
x0
Cobalt Epee
x3
Viridian Epee
x0
Terracotta Epee
x2
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x1
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Ku Idol
x0
Kane Idol
x4
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Eclipse Flute
x2
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Soul Heart
x2
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0

Gems

I always accept 1:1 gem swaps for your and . I may also consider other swaps. I am mainly swapping for the ones I need. My ,and gems are NFT.
x4
x52
x2
x0
x0
x0
x141
x0
x4383
x0
x3221
x0
x563
x8
x4409
x0
x99
x0
x178
x30
x267
x0
x0
x0
x2697
x1
x39
x0
x568
x0
x43
x0
x760
x0
x1
x0

BoxBox Hunts

I do not keep BoxBoxes on hand but will hunt them for 500 or 100 on request. So you know how many boxes I currently on hand/how close I am to a boxbox, I currently have: 0
I am happy to say we are now open for business ^^
Aenira's AvatarAenira
@xRequiemx, Hello and congratulations on the new joint shop! May I please snag the albino Minun for 100 gp?
Please click the eggs and dragons!

QUOTE originally posted by Aenira

@xRequiemx, Hello and congratulations on the new joint shop! May I please snag the albino Minun for 100 gp?
Hey Aenira, it's nice to see that some of my long-time customers are following me over here. :) Sure; I'll send it on over.
UnownShadow's AvatarUnownShadow
@xRequiemx Hello, I really like how this joint shop looks! Nice jod you two! Oh!, May I ask how much it is for the Oricorio 96% pair please?
Icon made by PupperCakes Sprites made by KitKatKutie2

Pages: 123··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page