PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Region of Dragons

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 363738

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Stormex growled, and Drake yelled, “Dragon Pulse!”
: Guys my new favorite animal is a cat. : Because everyone calls it Neko. Get it? : Because Necro and Neko, yes, we get it. : You’ve mentioned this 7 other times this week. : ;-; Featured Story
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
"Keep going!" Amber shouted, and Squishy continued to gain speed, the Dragon breath flowing to either side of her.
HELLo Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE
Stormex was struck by the Rock attack and fell back, taking heavy damage. He got up, however, and blasted Thunderbolt with a vengeance at Squishy.
"Roll left!" Amber yelled, and Squishy rolled to the side of the attack, evading by less than a second. "Good, now Rollout again!"
Stormex held his wings in front of him, blocking some damage but still hit hard. He fell and didn’t get back up. Drake blinked in surprise, then walked over to Amber and put the Wyrm Rage badge in her hand. “Good battle. Your bug is quite formidable,” he said.
Amber grinned, "Thanks, but she'll be even more formidible soon enough!" She took the Wyrm badge from him as Squishy clambered up her leg in joy.
Mantis roared, reminding the group of their situation. Drake clapped his hands and said, “Right, you have a little dragon problem to figure out. I hope you solve it. We don’t want the Kaphire again...” He smiled reassuringly at the group and said, “I wish you luck.”
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
(We can't go out like this!)
AWAKEN!!!!!!))
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM FISH!!!
Hey man, I provided prompt))

Pages: 123··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page