PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Region of Dragons

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 323334

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
This is a private, invite-only RP, but thanks for being interested!

READ BEFORE YOU ROLEPLAY

Krystal, Mirage, Yellow and Amber are back into another new region filled with countless Dragon types! Hooray! God this isn't creative.
: Don't be Sol introverted. : At least I'm not loud enough to wake the dead. You'll put the Necromancers out of work. : I declare that statement Null and void. : Don't leaf me out! Wait, were we supposed to use our names?
//GRABS KNIVES// ALWAYS BE PREPARED))
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM FISH!!!
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
(I AM HERE! I'm here too)
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
(AMBER-CHAN IS HERE!!!)
HELLo I bE HuntiN' foR A UfT DittO WiF ArYa, MaH BUdDie Avatar by Cryst
ah, god, Silver, I love you so much)) Krystal arrived early at the dock, brushing her fingers over her pokeballs she brought: Solar, Loki, Glydon, and Necro. The brochure said to bring as little pokemon so they don't upset the "balance," whatever that meant.
Mirage yawned while he sat on Silver's back. Finally, he was able to bring Salamé. The Charizard had been anxious to travel with Mirage. Little did they know, another visitor was among them.
Krystal saw the telltale fin of Silver and smiled. Pressing the button on Solar's pokeball, she sent her out, pointed, then said, "Go get 'em."
Silver turned to Solar and grinned. Solar! He chirped. Mirage chuckled. "Hey, Solar." He said.
Suddenly, a purple blur collided with Krystal, feathery and furry wings slapping her face. You LEFT ME. With the SAD NOODLES. She laughed and pulled the raging Koroku off of her face, saying, "Winter, baby, they said limited amount of pokemon." Winter snorted and glared at her, then carreened into Solar.
Salamé appeared out of his Pokeball then raced towards Solar as Silver raced after him. Solar!! Salamé roared as he flew at the Heliolisk

Pages: 123··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page