PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 13

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Time to start off our second year of MCW events! I'm sure we'll be seeing some very exciting new Megas this year just like last year, and starting things off... The event will take place on August 29th and 30th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points, if you're using the graph to check your progress be sure to check what you're viewing! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:

FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points."
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Dogz's AvatarDogz
Yay! Another MCW!!! Mega Sei!!! Jk, Mega Zoroark? Mega Roserade? I'm excited!
Nothing is here
Made by Kirozey
JuriiBird's AvatarJuriiBird
oh boy! A zoura megastone?
HybridYüki's AvatarHybridYüki
Ooh. Black and red. That looks really cool. I have no idea what it could be...
84/150
Please feel free to check out my art shop
Torterra's AvatarTorterra
Awesome! I'm gonna get this >.<
Credits
Profile Picture made by Toast Cat. Used with Permission. Signature made by Wardove
LucyxEevee's AvatarLucyxEevee
Yay another Mass-Click Weekend! Hopefully I'll reach the target this time.
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
Oo, black and purple~? Two of my favorite colors. If it is what I think it is, I will love it so much. :3
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
arbor's Avatararbor
it does slightly resemble zoroark's color scheme!
arbor ☼ journal: 161 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Dogz's AvatarDogz
Mega Musharna??? A Mega Eeveelution? Mega Cresselia? Mega Mew??
I'll probably make over ten times the required amount this weekend, but hey, I'll get the mega stone XD
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page