PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lower Eggdex requirement to unlock Celebi

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Suggestion Title: Lower Eggdex requirement to unlock Celebi Suggestion Summary: Due to the artificial inflation the Unown forms cause, the amount of Johto eggs needed to unlock Celebi is much harder to achieve than those of the other regions. Changing the number to only count one Unown in the 66% needed (36 instead of 54) would make the challenge level of unlocking Celebi in line with the others. Positive points: +Would make Celebi the same difficulty to unlock as similar legendaries +Wouldn’t have the amount of Eggdex entries needed for Johto be greater than the amount of different non-legendary Pokemon that can be hatched from an egg in the region dex Negative points: -Would devalue Unown a bit Reason For Consideration: To unlock Celebi, you need 54 eggs in the Johto eggdex. This means, at absolute minimum, you would need to get the eggs of every single Pokemon in Johto, including every legendary but Celebi, and two different Unowns to unlock Celebi. Assuming you don’t unlock and manage to summon all five other legendaries before Celebi, you would need every single non-legendary Pokemon and seven different Unowns. Comparatively, discounting the ~6% of Pokemon that are legendary, on average you would need around 70% of every other dex’s non-legendary Pokemon, as opposed to over 100% in Johto’s case. Counting Unown only once would make things far more even with other eggdex requirements.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Sorry but no.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Sorry but no.
Explain.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Finding various unown eggs isn't that difficult? I just kept my eyes peeled in the shelter for eggs that were labeled ??? as well as refreshed the lab often for the same. It's not impossible, just takes a bit of effort. If push really comes to shove, you can buy some unown from other users to breed different unown eggs that you don't have yet if you're really in a hurry. Again, possible, just takes some work.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
also, unown breeding literally isn't that difficult-- try this guide and you'll see. no ditto required ^^
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page