PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New limited ZC purchase amounts - RESOLVED

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I am hereby formally suggesting the following categories of fixed ZC available purchase amounts, to better align with the cost of products requiring ZC to purchase on this site. 100 ZC (min) 200 ZC (ubercharm) 500 ZC (28 day hypermode) 700 ZC (28 day hypermode + ubercharm - standard 'set') 1000 ZC (even amount - easily bought 2x to make 2000) 2800 ZC (180 day hypermode) 5000 ZC (365 day hypermode - easily bought 2x to make 10000) I welcome any and all feedback to this list, support, better rationale, other suggested amounts for consideration (and why), etc.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4163 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/523 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
It would possibly have something to do with the discount ratio as the amount of zc purchased increases - haven't done the maths myself but changing the amounts might affect the discounts that Niet intended for each tier.
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
It could, but I am only suggesting one (1) more category of amount than is already on the new ZC purchase page (seven instead of six), so shouldn't be hard to adjust, if necessary. Main effect would be that I have removed the 'top' category of 10K ZC, as really, how many users are going out spending £80 (or in my case, over $140 Canadian) in a single shot? And my suggestion allows for two (2) easy purchases of 5000 if one does want 10K. Your input has merit though, so hoping we could see on this thread what the possible purchase discounts might be at the various levels I have suggested (Niet, Garthic) please? <edited for clarity>
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I stand by my belief that "too many options" is a real cause of potential issues. But! Never fear, for I have a cunning plan! ... It's gonna take a bit of time to figure out though. Just remember that, as with all new features, I'm watching for feedback both in the form of written feedback but also actions. So if you'll excuse me, I have some data to dig though :D But I'm working on that cunning plan. EDIT:

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

as really, how many users are going out spending £80 (or in my case, over $140 Canadian) in a single shot?
Well, the first two purchases made as soon as the update was announced were both for 10k ZC packs...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Well then, I stand (or in thus case sit) corrected. As for your cunning plan, I truly hope you are B.A. (Q.E. 1 era), and not Baldric (Any era). Best of luck with the data mining, I hope you reveal some useful gems of information doing so.
Meihru's AvatarMeihru
Personally i would agree with a 700zc option as an addition to the current ones with the point of hm+uber, otherwise i think the options that are present now are good. Love the cost/gain ratio of the 10k pack with its 20%saving. That actually tempts me to buy even more zc then before honestly, which is basically a win/win as it is now
avatar commissioned @ YaGurlShelly
Arebani's AvatarArebani
You get the Premium Box at 10k ZC purchase, so I always got that pack and with the 20% discount I'll continue doing so, buying two 5k ZC packs would not only be more annoying but also cost a bit more. And not wanting to do several payments is the reason you started this suggestion, so why getting rid of the 10k option and causing others to have the problem you currently have. In the news a bunch of people asked for the 700 ZC option tho, so that one should be added.
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I have conceded the 10K option should stay. Thank you for the support of the 700 ZC one. Now I think it best to wait to see what Niet comes up with from all the feedback plus his research. Cheers!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Posted today by Niet on the main update thread HERE (addendum to first post) "Update 28/Jan: Thank you for your feedback so far, and it's good to see how quickly Stripe has been adopted by our customers. In response to feedback, you will now find an additional option: "Custom". Use this to type in any amount of ZC you choose, between 100 and 50,000 (as per the original setup). The system will calculate a price for you, using the best deal it can offer. For example, orders between 1,000 and 1,999 will benefit from the 5% discount. 2,000 to 4,999 gets 10% off, and so on. It will also determine if you could get more ZC for less money, and applies this automatically when you check out. For example, 975 ZC would cost £9.75, but if you buy 1,000 ZC then it only costs £9.50. Therefore, typing in 975 will instead submit an order for 1,000 ZC, saving you money and getting you extra ZC!" That is a really good solution. Locking thread due to complete resolution. :-)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page