PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zophan Canister Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

SunnyPyroar's AvatarSunnyPyroar
Thank you for all of your hard work Niet! I know it's hard to move stuff around, especially when there's many countries involved. <3
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
If its possible to add iDeal as well as Sofort for our Dutch and German users, I'm happy <3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
iDeal is supported by Stripe. The thing is these extra payment methods are significantly more difficult to implement. I'll definitely look into doing them, but please don't expect them any time soon.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Moonstørm123's AvatarMoonstørm123
I think this is great, but I have no access to any money that I could spend on here(thanks, parents)
Hover
70%Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Profile Picture
Made by me
Gracidea

Gracidea

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A flower sometimes bundled in bouquets to convey gratitude on special occasions like birthdays.

Unsellable

Lv. 74 — 4,659 / 20,813
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
thanks for the visa info Niet! Turns out my gift card wont let me give u my wallet:(
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Dragonssong43's AvatarDragonssong43
although i like the changes happened here i think i'll stick with paypal. I use it almost exclusively anyways on other sites.
Everything has a song. can u hear it? avatar from flightrising. terms of use can be found here: Emerald
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
As I strictly limit myself to local debit card or bank transfer, I am pretty stuck to earning ZC by trading in-game. xD Still, I am curious. I usually make payment thorough Xsolla when I use facebook and a number of other online purchases, would you ever consider using their service? I know for a fact that Xsolla offers option of going to some associated 24/7 stores to make payments in 24 hours and such, as well as making payments thorough mobile phone. (Just FYI, I live in Asia) Edit. Borrowed a friend's Mastercard to buy ZC for sale.. :X Considering it rejects my visa debit card.. Well. Does new system only accept Credit Cards?
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
ratedgdr's Avatarratedgdr
Niet, I don't know if you addressed this or not for anyone else, but when I try to use my Visa debit card (the one I use for almost everything), Stripe rejects it. And since I live stateside, SOFORT wouldn't help. For the time being I'll have to stick with PayPal unless there's a way you know of to fix the issue.
See that cute little babby in my av? That's from the Advent event this year. I happen to like 23. A lot.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page