PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trading GP for Shinies I Don't Have

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12345

PrinceLemmy's AvatarPrinceLemmy
I have 2444 . Too much, so i need to buy shinies. Please look at my shiny fields before offering as I'm not really looking for duplicates I'll even link my fields to you LOOK.
çãñtrül's Avatarçãñtrül
Interested in a shiny delta at all?
Zylveon avatar made by Amberstar for my use It is not free to use. Hoarding boxes https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/177613/Dragon-crystals-for-sale-swap
WolfishMagic's AvatarWolfishMagic
I have 10 shiny Eevees I sell for 120GP if any of her 9 eevolutions interest you?
CaptainTwiggy's AvatarCaptainTwiggy
I’ve got a lot of shiny Porygon and Shinx in my first field if you’re interested!
Avatar made by my best friend Neuonce!
13/1000
Senpai's AvatarSenpai
howdy! ive got 2 shiny nosepass, 3 shiny joltik, a male shiny combee, and a male albino combee for sale if youre interested. the nosepass and joltik are 80 gp each, while the shiny combee is 40 gp and the albino combee is 100 gp.
luigi and yes man are my husbands and soulmates. no one can compare
DragoScarlet's AvatarDragoScarlet
I have 2 shiny drowzees UFT for 100GP each if you're interested.^^
Formerly known as Serenity93. Avatar is drawn by myself and can also be found here (though I made some changes): https://serenity93.deviantart.com/art/Shinx-463650067
39/200
amzdragon's Avataramzdragon
I have shiny bulbasaurs (100gp/100kCR/20ZC) and Farfetch'd (75gp/75kCR/15ZC).
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Hello! I have loads of shiny and albino Igglybuff! Most of my stock can be found in my Buffs UFT fields if you'd like to look ^^ I'm pricing my shinies at 75 gp and my albinos at 150 gp apiece!
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Ninetails's AvatarNinetails
hello! Ive got a few shiny gothitas if you’re interested? (both male and female) for 100gp each Edit: I’m sorry I see you already have one! I couldn’t see on my phone very well my apologies!
I wanted a signature like everyone else has ._.
I have plenty of Shiny charmander if you still need them? (i looked at your fields but i might have glossed over them by accident) i could supply enough for charmander - both Megas. they are 70gp each

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page