PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Previously on Pokefarm

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Hawkfang42's AvatarHawkfang42
so basically I wanted something where you could see a summary of what you have done on your last few visits.
Yay's AvatarYay
May I ask why you believe this is important?
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Because I kind of wanted to do the journal but I forgot what I did. And so other people can do that if they forget before they start that
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
I don't really see a purpose for this to be frank ^^ I can't imagine anybody forgetting anything relevant enough. I mean, if you can't remember it, obviously it wasn't super important right? haha
>>My journal has cool info! Check it out<< >>and feel free to message me!<< Trying to trade Credits for ZC! PM me if interested! I have tons of Credits! >>Trade your currencies here!<<
1899/3200
1709/2100
Yay's AvatarYay
Why can’t you just start a journal and keep track of things from here in out?
*facepalms* because I can't think
Dingo Blue's AvatarDingo Blue
What’s classed as a visit? Any time you log in? Any time you visit a pfq link after x amount of minutes/hours inactive? I’d love to see ‘retrieved and sent scours’ like eight times a day :p You’ve also got the Notepad section on the farm page to keep track of anything important, somewhat more accessible than a journal? idk it helps me keep track of things like hunt details and urls to come back to which is neato
|| Edge™ - The Final Frontier My Imgur [doggos and cats :0] DeviantArt||Bored?|| Avatar is a commissioned piece of my fursona
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
Maybe we could have toggles for what it records, that way we won't have a history of every page we visit and every egg we hatch, unless we want that. I think it would help a lot to be specific, like what type of things should it record? I'd like a record of all the threads I've replied to.
Avatar (Shade Wigglytuff) made by me, with permission from sei Currency exchange, including looking for USD here. Selling my shinies at a discount here.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
What type of activity would this record? And I don't know a whole lot about a coding or running a site but would keeping track of all this information and then being able to display it later be a struggle for the server? Perhaps this could be lessened if the site only kept track of stuff from a certain time period, but it still seems like a lot of work for Sally. Like the others said, I think recording important information can be done in a journal or in the notepad.
Spare a click? Johari and Nohari windows. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page