PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Crossover RP - Merging Realities {RP;; OPEN}

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

The girl landed backwards on her bum out of fright, surprised by the dragon noticing her so quickly. She was debating whether to reveal herself or to fight, but the latter sounded kinda stupid, especially when the guy had a sword, the monkey had some guns or something, and the dragon had whatever abilities it had. She finally decided and got back up, and stepped out from her hiding spot. "I woke up just a few minutes ago and I'm actually really confused. I promise I won't attack. I just want an explanation." The girl said, her voice wavering. (@AssassinPerson, @Kuma, @noctilucent)
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts and Shaymin~ Credits Eclipse Referral
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Gif
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
The sight of the fox-man struggling in vain to lift the stranger was quite the bizarre one for Mansha and his companions, though it thankfully prepared them for his request for assistance. Giving the long-eared newcomer a nervous look, the Mimiga replied, "Uh...sure, I'll...I'll give it a try." As he said he would, he approached the child and did his best to lift them. Much to both his own surprise and that of his companions, he was, in fact, able to lift the stranger fully off the ground, but they were almost still touching it. His own height had the most to do with this, being only 3'6", though his lack of direct strength also played a part in his struggle. Locking eyes with the fox-man, Mansha asked, "Do you have some way to cross big gaps? Flight, super jump, super speed, anything like that? Because you're gonna need it." [[ Responding to @RubyIllustration ]]
Layton's efforts were rewarded, the image changing to a sort of outline for a roof area. The "You are here" message hadn't changed or disappeared, but new text had appeared in the top-right corner reading "Roof". The area itself was not very interesting, but given what it was, that was to be expected. Tamakashi couldn't hold back a snarky comment about it, though, saying, "Well this is helpful." The coyote then scoffed, crossing his arms and turning his head to the side. "I just hope the next floor will have something for us..." he grumbled, partially hinting for Hershel to press the button again. [[ Responding to @Milkamel ]]
(Man, sorry for not posting in forever. I'll do my best to not let that happen again.)
Milkåmel's AvatarMilkåmel
"Yes, this doesn't seem very helpful to give hints on where we are. I should probably get a few more slides before I could probably find out the answer we are looking for." Layton implied, placing down the paper he recently found on a desk next to him. "We'll take a look at this later. Let's focus on the projection." He said, as he took a glance at the image again before pressing the button once again. [[Re: @CWT]]
Descole kept his sword at his side, quite alert of any threats. Protecting people wasn't really his thing, but this was a time where he probably had to. He sometimes dragged his sword across the ground to mark it, making extra precautions in case the two get lost and want to return to the spot where Descole marked the tree. [[Re: @TrainerCalliope]]
Apologies if I can't send/reply to trades, sometimes, the wi-fi I use is wonky and prevents me from trading or doing other things. I can screenshot what it looks like for me if you wish. pizza time icon is official art from the professor layton line sticker set

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page