PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Ghost/Psychic Gems

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

moonya's Avatarmoonya
hi guys! i need some ghost and psychic gems.. feel free to offer prices for as many below, i can pay with ZC and maybe GP and credits. LF mediums or maybe a large. i also have some shiny cherubis in my UFT field id be willing to trade.
icon is by me + of my chara! / buying for 40zc ea!
How many psychic gems are you looking for? I have up to 700 for sale, and I'm willing to convert them into mediums/large. I charge 30GP/30kCr/6ZC per medium, but I am willing to haggle the pricing.
Check out the Shop my friends and I made. I rent Shiny Charms and exchange ZC for other currencies in the shop.
moonya's Avatarmoonya

QUOTE originally posted by SilverDarkness

How many psychic gems are you looking for? I have up to 700 for sale, and I'm willing to convert them into mediums/large. I charge 30GP/30kCr/6ZC per medium, but I am willing to haggle the pricing.
hi! im looking for about 150 atm. so if i were to say a large and 5 mediums, how much would that be? ^_^
Well, that's the equivalent of 15 mediums. So it would be 450GP or 450kCr or 90ZC.
moonya's Avatarmoonya

QUOTE originally posted by SilverDarkness

Well, that's the equivalent of 15 mediums. So it would be 450GP or 450kCr or 90ZC.
i can do 90zc! can you send the trade? ^^
Yep, sending a trade over shortly.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page