PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸Team Bloom Doom Raffle🌸 WINNERS DRAWN

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 567

Suneater Tama's AvatarSuneater Tama
Welcome to Bloom Dooms Type Race Raffle for this month~ Keep in mind that this is my first raffle, so be patient with me while I figure things out after setting this thread up ;w;

Rules (read these before posting)

1. Must be part of Team Bloom Doom 🌸 2. Must be subscribed to the Type Race Thread; link: 3. You get one entry for every 200 points you earn 4. Donations are not necessary to enter, but are appreciated of course~

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Score:[/b] [inventory=typerace] Points[item=grassium z] [b]Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?:[/b] Yes/No(if not, please do so] [b]Note:[/b] (put whatever you want here or leave it blank, I guess)

What can I donate? And how?

Here is a list of which things qualify as donations: -Shinies -Albinos -Melans -Deltas -Übercharms -Hypermode Vouchers -Medium and better Gems -Megastones and Megastone Vouchers -Z-Crystals -Relics (Gold or higher) -Summon Items -Boxes (preferably Box Boxes or bigger) -Tournament Tokens -Daycare Passes To donate, simply send a labelled gift my way and I will add it to the Raffle Prize field(my second field) :)

Prizes (52)

Donators

Suneater Tama ratedgdr Biba Suicune Girl xoxo Tema Animaltamer7 Remster Flareth 88penguintreats Red Riot (not from our team but he's a good friend of mine) Makoto Naegi Riesenraddieb SuicuneEpic FeralxInsaNity (also not from our team but a good friend of mine) octoling MatokiWarrior

Deadline

You are able to enter until 23:59:59 on the 19th January(aka until the end of the type race). After that the thread will be locked and the winners will be randomized via random.org with as many entries as their points earned them. I will announce the winners as soon as I am done with that, which will most likely be at the beginning of the 20th of January. If there are more prizes than entries some people might get more than one prize. You'll have 48 hours to claim your prize.
Good luck everyone and do your best~ 🍀
template by trespasser
PFP by Me~ ★ My JournalJoint ShopMy Twitter original MHA art and character by Kōhei Horikoshi; bg art and edit by me
Suneater Tama's AvatarSuneater Tama
Gonna start this bc why not x3 Username: Suneater Tama Score: 2876 Points Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Not only am I subscribed, I made it x3 Note: Good luck everyone and have fun~
Manewa's AvatarManewa
Username:Manewa Score: 264 Points Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Yes Note: Let's see if I can actually get active
My Logbook My Shop-Wagon Current Typerace-points 264 Avatar is a wolverine-fakemon, made by Eggboy in their artshop for my use
Biba's AvatarBiba
Username: Biba Score: 2152 Points Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Yes Note: Godd luck :-)
Suicune Girl's AvatarSuicune Girl
Username: Suicune Girl Score: 2676 Points Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Yes Note: Lets glow, guys! :D
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
Username: xoxo Score: 1080 Points Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Yes Note: Sending a donation!
Tema's AvatarTema
Username:Tema Score: 1536 Points Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Yes Note: Go team! I'll send some donations over~
Animaltamer7's AvatarAnimaltamer7
Username: Animaltamer7 Score: 242 Points Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Yes Note: I'll be donating something for the raffle
Snubby25's AvatarSnubby25
Username: Snubby25 Score: 320 Points Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Yes Note: Good luck everyone!
Remster's AvatarRemster
Username: Remster Score: I have 925 Points ! Subscribed to the Type Race Thread?: Of course ! Note: I'll donate a little something ^^ Good luck to everyone !
  • Infos
  • ---
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
---
Raijin's Lamp
8/200
Death Wing
6/200
Hyperspace Ring
8/200
Ku Idol
10/200

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page