PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Z's Party Auctual Rp!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

First off! You are only allowed to join if I sent you a message about it! Now for the plot- you are invited to the most epic party of the year! It's at that old beat up mansion on the hill that everyone says to stay away from! When you enter, you see hundreds of dead rattata and even some other pokemon. “Don't worry about all those..” Z said. Once you get into the room the party is, You see A Shundoom(Shuckle and houndoom fusion) Selling some drinks for 2 dollars..and any soul. The Shundooms name is grim. There is also a Dj who is a Delcatty wearing a rainbow striped shirt, his name is Simon and the song he is currently playing is Z’s favorite song-INsaNIty. My Characters Sparkie - Shy,16,human,Looks innocent but she will kill you if you mess with her,Hangs out at abandoned power plants,Favorite drink is cherry flavored anything,Hates Gallades Gladion- Team Flare Grovyle who is a meme Lord,Also hates Gallades. Her favorite drink is Dr pepper Z-A Zoroark with a Z Shaped scar over his left eye And is also insane. nobody knows how many innocent pokemon he's killed. His favorite drink is Blood Any kind of Cola. have fun
give me your Zc pls. I need hypermode. Currently Melan hunting for Sandile CLICK ON MY BABYS! [ just call me Gladion/Gladi
TheHollowGeek's AvatarTheHollowGeek
3 main pokemon roleplay characters: Anayia the shiny Mimikyu: quiet, but is plotting to drag you into a volcano Akin, a Zeraora: Stalks people, but doesn't drag you into a volcano Hollow: A shadow Lugia that actually doesn't kill everything in sight. My unused OC is Allie, a Gardevior that is kinda...off. She lives in an abandoned market and eats bodies.
Z-HeLLo there Everyone! I promise I won't kILL any of you today! Gladion- z stop trying to be innocent it's not going to work Sparkie-*Akwardly sits in the corner With a cherry flavored slushies* these pokemon are crazy. Z-YOU AREEENT WRONG ABOUT THAT SPARKS! Gladion-Z are you drunk or something. Z-No Sparkie-s e n d h e l p
Tobias sighed. Turning to Topaz, he motioned towards the other group. "Please remind me how and why you dragged me into this? These guys are crazy, and Zero's getting a headache from the noise." Topaz bobbed up and down. "Well, Petal said she was invited, so she invited us, and we came because..." She paused, and Tobias made a motion with his hand, signaling get on with it. She fiddled with her talons a bit. "Be...cause... it... sounded.... fun? And Petal was going?" Tobias just sighed again, the sharp exhale cutting through the tension. "Whatever. Let's just make sure Zero isn't going to get a migraine." Zero was, in fact, getting a pretty bad headache. The noise from the party was only made worse by the echoes her helmet produced on the inside. She growled, ready to do something, anything to make the noise just stop.
-Spots Avatar created in Pixlr
× 3 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
Aniya: This better be good to delay the burial Hollow: What the F*ck?!
Gladion- Heyy uh.. Weird question z.. Z-What. Gladion- Could you like.. Kill me Z-Why..? Your the only person I don't want to kill Gladion- ITS TGE ONLY WAY I CAN BE HUMAN AGAIN. Z-...ok?
*Zeraora is stalking around in the background, hunting a new victims
Gladion-Alright Z. I'm ready.. Z-*Grabs his knife* I don't wanna do this.. What if it Dosent work.. Gladion-It will. *2 Minutes later* *Gladion Is laying lifelessly on the ground but begins to transform back into his human form* Z-(Z_0) Gladion-I..I can't b..believe this worked.. Its weird being human again...*Realizes that he still has some Grovyle features* I guess this isn't permanent tho..
*Zeraora hisses madly, before trying to burn the mansion down* Hollow: Ummm...Z? Zeraora is outside trying to light the mansion on fire with a match...
Z-Whyyy.. *Grabs A different knife*

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page