PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Question regarding shelter eggs.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Chirptune's AvatarChirptune
do you guys know if its possible to get eggs youve released from the daycare from the shelter? im hunting an albino woobat and ive run out of daycare passes, so i released some of the eggs to the shelter, but cant find any. are they hidden for me, or did someone just get to them first?
brindlefinch's Avatarbrindlefinch
It's entirely possible; this is how most people hunt, actually. Breeding eggs to toss in the shelter to find again.
× 99 / 1000
will sell soul for bulk viridian épées
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
You can definitely find the eggs in the shelter. It's probably just a more rare egg compared to others. For example, in a single day, I get 600+ bulbasaur eggs. and I know of three other people also hunting bulbasaur, so you have to imagine that's at least 1000 eggs a day. The shelter definitely gets a little oversaturated with common eggs.
>>My journal has cool info! Check it out<< >>and feel free to message me!<< Trying to trade Credits for ZC! PM me if interested! I have tons of Credits! >>Trade your currencies here!<<
1719/3200
1569/2100
Chirptune's AvatarChirptune
thank you both for letting me know! :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page