PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How do I level pokes?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

I dunno how to level pokemon, anyone able to tell me how (other than clicking and scours
Yay's AvatarYay
Where did you learn that scours level up Pokemon? Anyway, the best way to level up your Pokemon is to put them in your party, and then go click other people's parties. I've found that a good chunk of the people you click return the favor. Edit: Thank you Tarashia for mentioning the EXP share xD
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
The only ways to level Pokemon are clicks from other players (party or fields), clicks by you while using the exp share (party only), and the day care. If you need to level up a lot of Pokemon, you can sort them in a field and put a request in your trainer card to click them - some nice people will go the extra mile for you! You can also buy boosts for the daycare exp rate but it's kind of expensive.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page