PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Exclusives

Forum Index > Core > Help >

AxelGirl30's AvatarAxelGirl30
I read the wiki page for exclusives and saw the ways you can get them from there being Events, Breeding, Trading, Special Means. To this though, I know you can get already hatched exclusives from the non-egg portion of the shelter, but can you get unhatched exclusive eggs from the egg section? I've never seen one myself and just wanted to get a clear answer.
Need more hypermode for those shinies!
× 35 / 500
Yay's AvatarYay
Yeah it’s possible. People can release exclusive eggs. It isn’t super common though.
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
Very rarely. Most people wouldn't release exclusive eggs to the shelter, first of all, and if they do, a large portion of exclusive eggs released to the shelter get deleted. You might find one, but I wouldn't look for them.
I am extremely forgetful, so if I forget to respond to a post please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
I've gotten a Solynx egg from the shelter before so I can confirm that it's possible, but like the others said it's a pretty rare occurrence.
Spare a click? Johari and Nohari windows. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
AxelGirl30's AvatarAxelGirl30
Okay, thank you all. I've never caught one myself so far but I knew in the old pokefarm it was possible as I saw a handful in the shelter back then. I'll go ahead and lock this now that I have my answer. <3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page