PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Current Market Prices for non-S/A/M/D?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
I am quite new in PKQ, and I have no idea about current market rates, but I want to form breeding pairs of pokemons with perfect IVs. so I ended up writing here to ask around about generic pricing for regular pokemons.. (non-S/A/M/D pokemons) SI want to ask about general market prices of the below.. 1) Regular RTE Pokemon 2) Regular perfect IV pokemon (Breedable Species) 3) Exclusive/Variant RTE 4) Exclusive/Variant perfect IV pokemon (Breedable species) Also, would anyone be willing to trade my perfect IV pokemon with theirs? Not sure what else would affect pricing, other than rare genders, but please let me know!
Saving CR for : Shelter Pass ★, White Flute Breeding : Eevees When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
Generally, I see 2gp for RTEs, you could probably get more for types that have harder evolutions to get? Exclusive RTEs don't really have a market, since an RTE is an RTE I'm not really sure about perfect IV pokemon, however I'd definitely be interested in buying a few, so I'll keep an eye out for what you're selling. Also I see in your signature, it says "when in need... mass cluck and sell albino radars, and I actually discuss that along with RTEs in my journal(linked in my sig) if you're interested.
>>My journal has cool info! Check it out<< >>and feel free to message me!<< Trying to trade Credits for ZC! PM me if interested! I have tons of Credits! >>Trade your currencies here!<<
1719/3200
1569/2100
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
Thanks for the tip & info! Not sure if your tip about Dojo Training Bag would work because I wouldn't buy them, but I suppose if I am mass clicking anyway, I can try to expand training slots after I buy Shelter Pass ★ before Type Race and sell the bags cheaply.. I need to buy Destiny Knot first, so please wait, but I will be sure to let you know if I manage to have first stock to sell! I am still not sure how hard it would be to breed perfect IV pokemons, but if I am doing for S/A/M hunt while mass clicking anyway, I thought it wouldn't matter if I try to breed perfect IV pokemons while at it :3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page