PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

snowy's tiny art shop (closed)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12

Allydia's AvatarAllydia

QUOTE originally posted by weegeestar5

Oh my goodness, your art is way too cute <3 Username: weegeestar5 Headshot, halfbody, or fullbody: Fullbody Payment Type: GP! Reference/s: Dappled Bird (lines by eternalreading @ dA) Please note that her design doesn't need to be correct! Background color: Any that you want, if you wish to include one! Any extra info about character?: She's fairly cheerful and optimistic! She's also very much a thinker. However, she's also very hot-headed and tends to argue a lot. Would you like to see the sketch before the final piece? Yes please!
hello, your order is finished ^v^ here it is! if everything looks okay, please send over the 150 GP whenever you can! @ Ideya, your order is accepted, I’ll get to working on it asap, thanks for ordering!
Username: rainingflowers Headshot, halfbody, or fullbody: fullbody, please! Payment Type: gp! Reference/s: my new boi Background color: a green to match his eyes Any extra info about character?: he's a very confused smol child and he just wants a hug,, (also, if you can't see, his tail is a plug-in cord) Would you like to see the sketch before the final piece? sure!
tyler's Avatartyler
Username: tyler Headshot, halfbody, or fullbody: fullbody Payment Type: gp Reference/s: Beck Background color: up to you! Any extra info about character?: he's a fusion of murkrow and eevee! Would you like to see the sketch before the final piece? nah, it's okay, I'm fine with just waiting for the final piece. :>
icon by x sig art by x
Allydia's AvatarAllydia
tyler and rainingflowers are accepted!
Allydia's AvatarAllydia

QUOTE originally posted by Ideya

Username: Ideya Headshot, halfbody, or fullbody: Halfbody Payment Type: GP Reference/s: My raichu!! Background color: whatever you think looks best! Any extra info about character?: Not really, I need to work on info ;_; Would you like to see the sketch before the final piece? Nope! You have such a fun style and I almost want to make a cat oc just so you can draw it gHHJJ
your order is complete! sorry about the wait, I hope you like it ^v^ please send payment when you can! (and tysm for the compliments TTvTT!!
Ideya's AvatarIdeya
oh my gosh its so cute ;u; i love it so MUCH sending payment now!!!!!
xKingx's AvatarxKingx
Username: xKingx Headshot, halfbody, or fullbody: Ref Sheet Payment Type: GP Reference/s:Ronin Background color: I don't care just make it look good :D Any extra info about character?: Hes kinda mysterious. Would you like to see the sketch before the final piece? Yes please!
(Art by TobyFox)
Allydia's AvatarAllydia

QUOTE originally posted by xKingx

Username: xKingx Headshot, halfbody, or fullbody: Ref Sheet Payment Type: GP Reference/s:Ronin Background color: I don't care just make it look good :D Any extra info about character?: Hes kinda mysterious. Would you like to see the sketch before the final piece? Yes please!
accepted!
Allydia's AvatarAllydia

QUOTE originally posted by rainingflowers

Username: rainingflowers Headshot, halfbody, or fullbody: fullbody, please! Payment Type: gp! Reference/s: my new boi Background color: a green to match his eyes Any extra info about character?: he's a very confused smol child and he just wants a hug,, (also, if you can't see, his tail is a plug-in cord) Would you like to see the sketch before the final piece? sure!
I’m sorry about your wait, work and school are being crazy for me rn! orders might be slower than usual till I can get things straightened out, but here is the finished one for you Raining! final version! I hope you like it ^v^ if everything looks okay, please send payment when you can!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page