PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How long should getting Kinaster egg take?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

I’m trying to breed for a Kinaster, and I’m pretty sure I have everything set up right (both Solynx and Lulupine are at max affection, it says that the pair can produce something special), and they’re at 51% compatibility, but it’s been several thousand clicks and I haven’t produced any eggs yet. Is the rate for producing a Kinaster egg extremely low, or am I just extremely unlucky?
Yay's AvatarYay
It’s super low in of itself, but I’d still suggest getting a 99% pair. It’ll help.
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Alright, figured the rate was low, thanks. I’d get a 99% pair if I were going for a chain, but I’m just trying to get one for the dex atm. I’ll keep that in mind if I ever decide to try for a shiny though!
Considering it can take 10k clicks to get a single kina egg from a max pair, you're in for a ton of clicks with your current pair.
169/500
Buying h rings, PM for pricing
Credit
Images free to use @hamha.tumblr.com | Code @Is It Necessary | icon @gezeichnet
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I can lend you my 99% Solynx and Lunupine pair if you want :) Like others said Kinaster is a pain to breed but using my pair instead of yours should help.
Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 155/300
Thunder Fang
× 164/300
Ice Fang
× 162/300
GS Ball
GP for Bunbori hunt: 198,793/300,000

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

I can lend you my 99% Solynx and Lunupine pair if you want :) Like others said Kinaster is a pain to breed but using my pair instead of yours should help.
Heck that would be super duper nice of you!! Thank you so much!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page