PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokemon's Way Home

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 414243

Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Relaynie followed a trail in a forest, looking for some form of help to help her survive. “Anybody there?” She called out hopelessly.
Pfp Made by Yours Truly
Is this the Krusty Krab No it’s Patrick!
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Kakashi was there,and heard the voice on the way to explore.Kakashi ran straight towards the voice,and suddenly picked up the small Zorua with gentle hands."I'm there.I'll take you home,little one,"Kakashi said with a really gentle voice.
Wanting:Ice/Flying Gems of any Size
Needing 140 Ice
Needing 140 Flying
Shiny Articuno Hunt
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! *sighs*COME THE HECK ON! Welp,gonna get me some- Nope.
Featured Story
Made by WinterFoxxo
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Relaynie titled her head a tiny bit before asking, “Mister, what’s a home?” Her big red eyes looked up at the strangers face in curiosity to what a home is.
Kakashi said,"A home is a place where you get food,water,and shelter."Kakashi smiled,and walked home,with the Zorua in his hands.Kakashi said,"This is Ignitus,a small town,where humans and Pokemon unite."Kakashi opened the door to his houes."This is my house.I hope you enjoy your new home for a while."
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Relaynie jumped down onto the floor and looked around. A home seemed like a safe place, so she was fine with staying there. “Mister.” She said, looking up once again. “Do you know any other pokemon?”
Kakashi said,"I actually do.Most of them are busy though.Lucas,my big brother is upstairs."Another Lucario came down to see the small Zorua. "Hello,little one,"Lucas said."I'm Lucas,nice to meet you.I just made special Pokemon food."Lucas brought special food from upstairs down into the living room."Here you go,"Lucas said with a smile.On the bowl,the words,"Z O R U A" were encarved in big red letters,with a black bowl.
MX's AvatarMX
(stone? can i befriend him now?)
Thank you, and have a great day!!!
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
Relaynie jumped up when she saw the new bowl with her species name on it. “Mister what’s your name?” She said, adressing the question to Kakashi, as she sniffed the food.
pinapple179's Avatarpinapple179
Pine got up after a few hours of trying to fall asleep hungry. He walked to the kitchen went into the pantry and grabbed some Cheri berries. He look at the Zorua. ¨sup¨ he went to the table and sat down looking at the Zorua.

Pages: 123··· 414243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page