PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokemon's Way Home

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 242526

kate1998's Avatarkate1998
This is a RP about a Lucarrio who was protecting his trainer,and got lost out in the Pokemon world.The Lucario met friends who would help,and even saw the rumored Shadow Lugia.Lucario was alone at first,and felt lonely.But the Pokemon around became friends,and there was also the villains,trying to capture Shadow Lugia.If you want a Pokemon to join,be sure to use BBCode to show the Pokemon you will be RPing with.
Lucario was sitting down in Eterna Forest,eating the Pamtre berries there.Lucario saw a shadow-like figure out in the forest.Lucario thought,"Probably just a buneary."
Lucario felt a quick breeze,like a flying type Pokemon nearby.Lucario continued to eat berries,but still had his guard up.
At any time,a Pokemon could attack.Lucario felt like his trainer was going farther and farther away.
MX's AvatarMX
All of a sudden, a (Kantonian) Marowak jumped out of the woods into the clearing and landed near the Lucario. "Hey" It said.
Thank you, and have a great day!!!
Lucario said,"DON'T INTERRUPT WHEN I'M EATING BERRIES!"Lucario had to release some anger.Lucario was mad at his trainer,and spit out all the anger on a Marowak.
Lucario immediately realized the berries tasted strange.Lucario's spikes started to vanish,and Lucario started coughing.
MX's AvatarMX
"Oh. I apologize." The Marowak stated. "Where did you find those berries?"
MX's AvatarMX
IGNORE PREVIOUS POST PLEASE "Are you okay. I apologize!" Marrow stated.
Lucario couldn't speak at all.Lucario couldn't eat.Lucario passed out on the ground,with the Pamtre berries next to Lucario.

Pages: 123··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page