PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The 2019 No Box Open Challenge

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5678

ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
So I’m still going because the CSS code!Gah so many people need big mushrooms x3. I didn’t sell box boxes, but I gifted and used boxes for payment.
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I didn't open any boxes for the event and I'm not even trying this challenge. However as soon as the type race ends I'm going to order the last ultra beast I need to unlock Necruzma's summon, and try to unlock all of the summons before reaching into my horde of boxes.
Vearus spirte by me Check out my Journal. Check out my gym. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
svveetheart's Avatarsvveetheart
It's my first day on this site but this seems like a wonderful challenge >:) I wonder how many I'll get this year!

uwu

Icon from pixel-soup on tumblr uwu
Saturnbear's AvatarSaturnbear
5 Boxboxes in! I will admit having to pay for relics and such is a bit of a downer, but with the sheer amount of boxes i'll have by 2020, i'm sure i'll get it all back lol.
I'm Saturn, and you're watching the disney channel. Perhaps click her?
m21mcnaughton's Avatarm21mcnaughton
After selling all of my boxes for the Valentine’s event, I am back up to 15 unopened boxes now. I never opened any, even for the event.
tulip5366's Avatartulip5366
I love to join this but man, I was planning to open them on my birthday (which is like in 2 weeks) and on christmas! XP
❤ Trade Shop ❤ DAToyhou.seTumblrAvatar by dorgoat
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art from the FGO Fandom Wiki
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
I just came across this thread and thought it would be a good idea to try and join in! I actually just sold quite a few boxboxes to get credits for the last UB's I needed, but now that that's out of the way I'm joining in and currently sitting on 7 boxes (been going for my totems lately so haven't been getting much from scours haha) How has everyone else that's been doing this from the start doing with this?
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +508,130
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lovely avatar created by Breepi!
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
I restarted on the first of March, and now I have 184 boxes in total. I'm hoping to get at least 1k before August so I can open them for my brithday then!
Shop<>Journal Collecting: 400k credits / 400 GP / 80 ZC / Other ~Weirdo~ Image: X
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Im in 4 boxboxes I think Ill open them Sorry tho, Im really running low on ZC and Ill have to search out my luck in these boxes Also Im gonna be needing summons for my eggdex:P Good luck everybody! Edit:Im still just opening the boxes and not the boxbox but I just got Viridian eepee Ruby Orb Sea Crown Im d y i n g
I love serious and lonely natured pokemons, just dump me unwanted ones
Moijras's AvatarMoijras
woops- I caved like 1-2 days ago lmao
Art made by me! ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.~ (Box Hoard to open in 2020!) Current Hoard Count: Total: 0

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page