PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The 2019 No Box Open Challenge

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567

Bluefoxxo's AvatarBluefoxxo
(Sheepishly sitting next to 85 opened and empty boxes) It... It wasnt me...! (Mumbles under breath about getting only a sevipernite and a rock statue) Okay, I did it because my habit of opening boxes was screaming in my ear. I got worse items than what my dream told me I would get if I opened them today. I will try again and try not to open them again {RESTART CHALLENGE?}< I will try better this time. That is the best retry button and cursor I can make
  • Click me!
  • Banners
  • credits
  • BUYING!
  • No box opening challenge boxbox count
*Formerly Bluestarfox67!*
Lv. 61 — 12,075 / 14,184
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
avatar made by Absoreon, sprite lab banner made by me.
Dark deltas, shoot a pm!
x0
Syräkkør's AvatarSyräkkør
I love this. I will try.
By Bakugo
This sounds cool, though I might sell/gift a few box boxes
Profile pic made by me, for PFQ.
Saturnbear's AvatarSaturnbear
This is pretty fun! I've already got two boxboxes, I am so hyped for 2020 lmao
I'm Saturn, and you're watching the disney channel. Perhaps click her?
Believe's AvatarBelieve
"This'll be fun", I said. "It'll be a nice challenge", I said I caved, sold 4 boxboxes, bought 4 m o r e boxboxes, and opened them. Props to everyone who's still going ;>
Hello! I'm Believe, otherwise known as Berry, or Amy! > Self Proclaimed Vulpix Queen > Melan Hunting Cleffa
× 95 / 3000
Collecting Fairy Gems!
code-hercules background + icon made by me
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Before I saw this I was doing No Box Open each month but decided to do a harder challenge. So right now almost 3 boxboxes saved since the start of this month :>
Shop<>Journal Collecting: 300k credits / 300 GP / 60 ZC / Other ~Weirdo~ Image: X
Moijras's AvatarMoijras
casually slides in to motivate everyone,sorry for the post >_< Good luck to everyone still going, Anyone who's failed Remember you can start again, Also I can give you a code to where you can't open and boxes but also you can't create boxBoxes so you'd need to take it off/switch to a diff skin but yeah exuse the rant XD Good luck to everyone and may you be lucky with boxes!! >3<
Art made by me! ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.~ (Box Hoard to open in 2020!) Current Hoard Count: Total: 46
Ok, i'm in for box challenge. Wonder how many boxes i get by end of 2019
Will adopt all your unwanted cyndaquils, quilavas, typhosions and bunny pokemons. Avatar made by fuzy. Please check out mine and fuzy's shop!!! Thank you.
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
So I opened almost all of mine for the event to get 3 big mushrooms.... Back to the beginning I suppose :D.... (4 summons and a megastone, no big mushrooms at all.)
SquishyPanda's AvatarSquishyPanda
I broke too... Out of 3 boxboxes, 3 summons and a Wailordite Q, 1 Big Mushroom.
my cheap shop box hoard (to be opened in 2020) goal: 1000 hoard size: 32 shiny delta cyndaquil auctions here
Template credit: SHINX BOT Avatar credit: BananaMoonKit

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page