PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Chat room kinda thing?..

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
Uh.. Ok so my Alot of my friends have recently joined and Uh.. We all thought that like.. A chatroom would be Cool here aon pfq? None of us have discord and We also aren't planning on getting it So pfq is really our only way to Chat with eachother and it would mbe great if all of us could talk with eachother at the same time? If not I comepletely understand and I'm salso sorry if this was Sugested before but iIm on mobile so i can't really look through them all pbut iI went through the first 10 pages and there was nothing like this rthere...So uh.. yeah .
Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt avatar by me
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
We used to have a chat, and the chat was converted into the official discord server. So, uh, you won't be getting a separate chatroom. That is the function of the Discord server. If you really want to chat with other PFQ members, you're gunna have to get Discord.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
Alright lol. IllI'll figure out something else~
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Just so you know, you can actually use Discord in a web browser so if your reason for not getting it is that you can’t do a download, you don’t have to, you just need an account :0
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page