PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Different time zones

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

DrakeonPlayz's AvatarDrakeonPlayz
So, i sent my pokemon out to scour, it was the first one today so i would get 3 evolution items. When the scoer was done, i got that pop-up saying 3 evolution items. i sent the same pokemon on another scour 5 minutes after, and when that was done, i had gotten 3 treasure boxes with that pop up. (im 5 hours behind server time) apparently, my 7 o clock is the server`s midnight. i really thought getting two of those rewards in one day wasnt really fair. My point is, if this site could seperate people into their timezones i feel like that would benefit some people. (sorry if i talked about my experience too much).
Click mah boiz Ether and Treptile
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Either way, you can only get that reward once every 24 hours. I think it would be confusing to base the daily rewards off of each user's timezone while everything else is still based on server time.
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A day is still 24 hours regardless of where you are (except when it's 23 or 25 because daylight savings but whatever) so it's fair.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
DrakeonPlayz's AvatarDrakeonPlayz
Ohhhhh i see what you mean

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page