PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What is the Q?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
I have this question thatsthat's beeeen bbothering me, what does the Q mean in Pokefarm Q does it have a meaning or just to make it fancy🤔???
Ilyriss's AvatarIlyriss
Nobody knows... There was a massive discussion about it when PFQ came out..
Well... This is a signature .-. ✮✮Avatar is a Chibi OC by Temporal in their Art Shop✮✮
mckinley's Avatarmckinley
maybe it’s meant to make you Question what it means ;)
current hunt: who knows current type race score: 1184 journal
Gladion's AvatarGladion
official answer is that it doesn't mean anything, and was just a random letter chosen to look cool.
from mgsv phantom pain
epic!
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
Something about it sounding like '2'?
I recall Garthic saying something somewhere about how a cusive Q looks like a 2, he can post here to confirm if needed

Current Type Race Score: 434

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I'm not Garthic but I can confirm that Auracle is correct. I did a quick example to demonstrate: It's far from perfect but it should serve its purpose. :P If you take away the curve on the left, the number 2 can be distinguished from it.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Niet's AvatarNiet
Of course, that's just another fan theory - one that I like, but still not the truth ;)
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page