PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New mega stones

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Suggestion Summary: I have noticed that in the Megastones section of the Market, there aren’t megastones for the Lycanroc Midnight, Midday, or Dusk forms. Therefore, I am recommending the 3 new megastones be added: 1. Lymidnite Q (for Midnight Lycanroc 2. Lymiddite Q (for Midday Lycanroc 3. Lyduskite Q (for Dusk-form Lycanroc You can find the ideas for Midnight Lycanroc here and Midday Lycanroc here. For Dusk-Form Lycanroc I couldn’t find a mega design online so you might have to create you (Both designs are made by Érik Silva fb on Facebook). Positive points: Even though there aren’t megastones for every Pokémon in PFQ, this would add on to the list. Negative points: This has no negative points. Reason For Consideration: I believe that since the Weather Trio and Creation Trio get to Primal Revolve (or is it devolve?) and mega evolve, the Lycanroc Trio (or Rock Trio still working on the title) should be able to mega evolve as well.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
Here's the quote from rejected suggestions:"IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors." Please read the rejected suggestions before posting anything. Edit: The pictures you suggested don't seem to belong to you, and pokefarm would be stealing someone else's idea if they used that.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104623514 / 200,000,000
Also, by suggesting new mega ideas, it will be less likely they will ever be implemented as someone could just turn around and say "hey! I suggested this mega, you stole my idea!" and it would get PFQ into trouble for that. ^^;

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page