PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hybrid Virus

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 5678

scørkãjï's Avatarscørkãjï
Meanwhile, Shika had decided to use her trainer as a seat, and was purring and in desiration of pets. "Shiks- You can't- we have Pokemon to save!" The Liepard gave a sad look. "Okay, fine. CUddles decided to join in, cuddle time!
pfp made by me, character Dave strider is a homestuck creation just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
LunaUmbra's AvatarLunaUmbra
(Time skip incoming (and overdue))
(Nyeowr, since I've been accepted, I'm just gonna jump in here...) "Geez," piped up a voice. "What was that thing, anyway? It spooked my Doublade!" The Pokemon cried out fearfully in response, before its Trainer, a black-haired girl named Diamond, recalled it. "See?" she said, annoyed. "My poor Doublade, he's scared witless!" She let her Malamar out of its Pokeball, and pet the ends of its tentacles. "Hmmff. I wanna give that thing a piece of my mind!" yowled Diamond. "Especially if its a Psychic-type. And I was gonna catch a Mimikyu...Oh man, I really wanted one of those cuties!" Diamond Status-Infected (Malamar) (@anyone) (Oh great, now we've got someone turning into a Malamar. I know it was my decision to have her activate it with her Malamar but this still won't end well!)
Profile pic made by DreamThief. To mods: Sometimes I play this on vacay so I have a different IP adress PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS. 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” Flare, the Wary Fire Eevee! Jolt, the Hyper Electric Eevee! Leaf, the Jumpy Grass Eevee! Glacier, the Aspiring Ice Eevee! Umbra, the Quiet Dark Eevee!
Alex was done with her petting session, and had been informed by the nurse that she should board. She wanted to stay though, so she politely declined and said she wanted to help more pokemon. Shika gave a concerned sigh
Luna glanced over at the girl with the Malamar, tilting her head. She had a bad feeling about the situation at hand. Hopefully their numbers would be able to withstand whatever was coming. ((24 hr Time Skip)) "THANK YOU FOR JOINING US HERE AT KANYONIAN CRUISES. PLEASE EXIT SINGLE-FILE. WE ARE ARRIVING IN PALLET TOWN OF KANTO." An announcement is made on all ships as they dock and begin to unboard. Luna exited the ship as quickly as possible. She packed up her Pokemon before they docked, so it was pretty easy for her to get off quickly. After unboarding, the young woman briskly headed to Professor Oak's lab. She felt that this would be a hot spot for all the victims of the island to flock to and she needed to speak with him personally. Levi woke up to the announcement, realizing he had fallen asleep outside the Pokemon center. Disoriented and exhausted, he stood up and slowly stretched. There seemed to be a big group of trainers nearby waiting to unboard. The young man casually walked up to a random person on the outer edge of the group. "Hey, can we finally leave?"
N got off, still gloomy over how he had lost Zoroark. He felt.. odd. He felt like the evil-type, for some reason. He shook his head, no, that wasn't him. Natural Gropius Harmonia doesn't do bad things on purpose with knowing their intent. He wanted food, a tad bit peckish. He grabbed some berries off a bush and popped them into his mouth, praying they weren't posionus. As for Alex, she felt the need to set the entire woods on fire, but instead ate some rather bitter berries, avodiing the sweets. The Samurott, Liepard and Audino all exchanged glances.
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Petal She looked up at hearing someone talking to her. "Huh? Sorry, I got distracted by something. Could you repeat the question?" 'Something' in this case had been an odd feeling she couldn't quite place, but it didn't bother her enough to think much of it. Maybe it was just seasickness or something.
My shop, the Lati Cave!|what's this? a journal?
× 199 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 6 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Àstrãpï's AvatarÀstrãpï
Delphi had left the island a while before everyone else, practically as soon as she had heard that they were doing an experiment. Her father had the same job and was almost killed in an unfortunate 'incident'. Delphi sighed. Her pokemon had all stayed in their Pokeballs as they didn't like traveling. Especially Blaze. She walked of the ship in a rush then straight to the other end of the docking place, and onto a ship named "The Alolan Dream". 'Right' she thought 'Time to get a picture of that Zeraora'. Brushing her jacket off, she ran onto the boat shortly before it departed. Delphi stepped off the boat about 24 hours later (Current RP time) and into Alola. She let Blaze out of his pokeball and the blaziken shook his head. 'Glad thats over' His expression read. Delphi nodded sympathetically. She stopped off at a pokemon center to buy some more batteries for her camera, then set off on her Zeraora hunt. ** The Zeraora hunt was not going well. She seemed to be tracking it, or so she thought, as ever so often she and Blaze would stumble across a tuft of yellow fur but so far? No luck. Delphi and Blaze where beginning to loose their minds when they walked down a alleyway and spotted a ball of fur curled up in the shadows. Delphi nodded to Blaze and took out her camera, taking a shot of the mythical pokemon and grinning. Of its own accord, her hand reached out and gently stroked the fur, but Zeraora instantly shot up and started hissing at her, its tail sparking with blue electricity. It snarled a faint 'Zerr' and then disappeared from view, leaving Delphi and Blaze amazed they'd gotten so close to Zeraora. Delphi smiled and checked her camera, showing it to Blaze. "Perfect shot" She smiled. Blaze grinned at her and the two hi-fived. Delphi Status: Infected (Blaziken and Zeraora) White exited the boat in a hurry, Blue and Artemis Fowl following close behind him. Artemis closened to his leg and rubbed against it, yowling 'Eeeon!' and Blue hung his heads miserably. White turned to his partners and stroked their heads. 'Hy!" Blue growled. White smiled. "Hungry then?" He asked. "What do you say we stop at the pokemon center and grab some food, eh?" Both his pokemon yelped in agreement. White Status: Infected (Umbreon and Hydreigon
Hey Pokefarm Q. It’s good to be back Avatar is by Cutechem Come visit my art shop!
Levi cleared his throat, blushing slightly from embarrassment. "Uh.. do you know what's going on with us? Can we leave?" He repeated, clearly uncomfortable. Kanto was quiet. Oak's lab was visible from port, as well as the new dock. There were a few small houses and a Mart as well.
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
(Oof, I saw exactly none of that last post for almost two weeks) Petal She shook her head, looking apologetic. "No, sorry. I've got no idea. I'm not staying here, though, I'm just ready to get back home to Hoenn and relax at the hot springs. Though, I'm pretty sure we're in Kanto, so maybe that'll have to wait for later..." She glanced at Levi, then shrugged, releasing her three Pokemon. "C'mon, guys, let's take a look around." (rip)

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page