PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Riddle Masters!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 572573574

Mistyme's AvatarMistyme
Welcome to Riddle Masters!

Rules

-All pfq rules apply -Each person gets 1 guess every wait time (so if the wait time is 4 hours and you have already guessed, you must wait 4 hours before you can guess again) - if a hint is posted, you may guess again immediately, but after that, you must wait the wait time again ^^ -If you win one round, you cannot participate in the next one unless it has 2 hints
(ex. You win round 1, you can't participate in round 2. Although, if round 2 has 2 hints, then you can participate. This makes it fair for everone)
-Hints will be given once in a while (depending on the riddle), the wait time also vary depending on the riddle, so please don't ask for a hint! -Don't be disrespectful to anyone -ScarletRain and XvVirus my helpers/partners -If you have any questions, just send one of us a PM -Don't spam the thread (unneeded comments) -If you break any of these rule(s), you will be warned!
If after 3 warnings you still continue to break a rule, you will be banned from this thread (hopefully, this doesn't happen) for a certain amount of time, depending on what rule(s) you break
-Also, if a pokemon has a different dex entry(ex. mega) then it will need to be specified
ex. Mega Charizard X
-You spelling doen't need to be perfect, but it must at least be accurate enough for us to know what pokemon you are guessing We might put in puzzles once in a while, you will still receive a prize if you are the first person to solve and post a screenshot of your score :) (because you still get a prize, it will count as a round for riddles) Newest rule/note:-Please don't mini-mod! -More can be added if needed

Regarding Donations

If anyone wants to donate, please send donations to ScarletRain Accepted donations: Shinies Albinos Medium/large gems Boxes Summons Megastones Not accepted: Small gems Currency
And now, onto the Riddles!: Current wait time: 4 Hours Current riddle: A piece of the genesis A treasure of the Rock I deserve my accolades For in the beginning, I had trained the hardest Hint: One of Ash's rivals owned it Hint 2: None Prize:

Previously guessed

Keldeo Regigigas Mew Machamp Carbink Minior Lycanroc Regirock Terrakion Geodude Diancie Rhydon Giratina Genesect Mewtwo Arceus Lucario Mega Diancie Dialga Regigigas Machop Groudon Landorus Tyrogue Palkia Tyrantrum Deoxys Registeel Onix Kabuto Cubone Aegislash Omanyte Marowak Pikachu Mimikyu Zekrom Marshadow Steelix Aerodactyl Mega Aerodactyl Omastar Machoke Rayquaza Golem Bulbasaur Tyrunt Golurk Bayleef Rhyhorn Duraludon Exposed minior Tapu Bulu Floette Alolan Geodude Gigalith Zeraora Celesteela Golett Cofagrigus Diglett Kabutops Kyogre Sandshrew Roggenrola Hitmonchan Stonjourner Origin Giratina Mega Lucario Electabuzz Greninja Tyranitar Nihilego Lapras Giratina Yamask Hitmontop Eevee Sandslash Mienfoo Runerigus Rhyhorn
Previous winner: Dranzo
Discussion thread: link

Wanna advertise us?

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/197407/Riddle-Masters][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Mistyme/Riddle_Master_s_banner.jpg[/img][/url]
Profile pic made by me, for my use only!
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
Hello!First person to comment OwO Is the mon Zubat?
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Zenobelle's AvatarZenobelle
Is it Noibat? :>
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme

QUOTE originally posted by ImaFishstick

Hello!First person to comment OwO Is the mon Zubat?
yep! New riddle: (front post is being updated) Little, furry fella this one is It can vent heat from it's large ears Instead of twigs it chooses twigs Can yu guess which pokemon this is?
Spïnçhäm's AvatarSpïnçhäm
Fennekin? Cause fennec foxes cool off using their ears and fennekin's evolution and final evolution both carry twigs. Also is the part saying "Instead of twigs it chooses twigs" a typo?
  • Raffles
  • Shops
  • Sprites
  • Others

Raffles

example text

Shops

example text

sprites

Made by Acottontail for me Made by Durp Gamer for me

others

Avatar made using this catlike icon maker Formerly Vincent0116.
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme

QUOTE originally posted by Spïnçhäm

Fennekin? Cause fennec foxes cool off using their ears and fennekin's evolution and final evolution both carry twigs. Also is the part saying "Instead of twigs it chooses twigs" a typo?
Yup, its fennekin, and yeah, there is a typo xD New riddle: Three in one, Together we are can't easily be undone. Sun, Moon, and Darkness too, This should already be a big clue for you
victor0119's Avatarvictor0119
Could it be ultra necrozma?
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme

QUOTE originally posted by victor0119

Could it be ultra necrozma?
. Yep :) New riddle: "Dark blue and cream, Quite a fighting machine. Don't get too close, Or you will be toast!"
Zenobelle's AvatarZenobelle
Metagross?(sorry for my spelling.)
ScarletRain's AvatarScarletRain
Incorrect! ^^
- 1558 points for team flying. May 2020.

Pages: 123··· 572573574

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page