PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A question about deltas

Forum Index > Core > Help >

SapphireLime's AvatarSapphireLime
Does the delta typing on a Pokemon also affect the kind of Fields it likes? For example, would a delta water Dratini like being in a water typed field or would it still need to be in a dragon typed field?
brindlefinch's Avatarbrindlefinch
This post seems to imply that deltas in fields act like their non-delta'd forms would. Whether this is truly a bug or not, I don't know, but this is how it works right now, supposedly.
× 105 / 1000
will sell soul for bulk viridian épées
I'm not sure about that. Right now most (if not all) of my Dark Deltas, which are in a Dark Field, are at Max Happiness, and I plunked them in there immediately after getting them. And many of them were originally types that would have no special effect in a Dark field, like Electric or Ground. So I just assumed it was the Delta type that mattered.
code / images x - x / fonts
SapphireLime's AvatarSapphireLime
I have this bug Delta litten who I placed into a bug-typed field, and it's at Max health. Since fire types don't like bug fields(Correct me if I'm wrong), then I think the Delta typing does affect the fields a Delta likes.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I did a bit of testing and, to correct my post in the other thread, if the delta type matches the field, then the pokemon does gain happiness. edit; just saw the other thread got deleted, but iirc it linked to a post of mine where I claimed only the original type matters.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Please look at my beautiful baby I love him
Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Mild nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page