PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 396397398399400··· 761762763

RGWarrior's AvatarRGWarrior
Hey how would you do Pokemon icon for different Vivillon like jungle specifically
Profile art made by EifiCopper for my own personal use.
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by RGWarrior

Hey how would you do Pokemon icon for different Vivillon like jungle specifically
It would be Vivillon/Patter Type
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Can you put the no bbcode thing around it please
Kang's AvatarKang
[Pkmn=Vivillon/Jungle]
Thank you. I'm using it to customize a free to use template
Hi I don’t know if this was already asked but how do you do Zygarde 100%, Dawn wings Necrozma, and Black Kyurem?
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
[pkmn=necrozma/dawn wings] I couldn’t seem to figure out the other two, i’m sorry for that
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
It's [pkmn=Zygarde/Complete Forme] and [pkmn=Kyurem/Zekrom Forme] For future reference, you can just open your Pokedex and copy the form's name from there (that's exactly what I just did :) )
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
my brain is doing a dumb today and i can't remember/figure out the bbcode for ruby tournament tokens? please help my poor soul
credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
[item=Tournament Token (Ruby)] You mean this one?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Pages: 123··· 396397398399400··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page