PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 511512513514515··· 758759760

NyteRaider's AvatarNyteRaider

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

QUOTE originally posted by NyteRaider

My about me panel
Ok, so the problem is, you can't just shrink the panel, you also have to style it with matching colors or it will look really horrible if not totally unreadable depending on the viewer's skin. I had a few mins, so I've gone ahead and inserted some matching colors, but if you ever change your about you'd need to pick new colors. All the colors are at the bottom of the code, and I've commented them as best I can. To use this, you need to scroll all the way to the bottom of your about code. At the very end, there should be a [/style] tag. Put this code between the last } and the [ in the /style tag, then add your pkmnpanels like normal. I can't promise it will work 100%, like sometimes the exp numbers will cut off and stuff, but it should mostly do it.

Code

.party { width: 285px !important; /* tweak if off-center */ } .party>div { width: 250px; } .party>div>.name>a { margin-bottom: 5px; max-width: 140px; } .party>div>.expbar { width: 140px; height: 25px; margin-top: 2px; } .party>div>.action { width: 140px; height: 30px; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>a { display: none; width: 100%; height: 30px; padding: 3px; box-sizing: border-box; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>a>img { height: 25px; vertical-align: top; } .party>div>.extra>.happy { display: none; } .party>div>.extra>.nature { width: 165px; margin-left: 5px; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up="any"]>a[data-berry="aspear"] { display: inline-block; background-color: #6c6; border-radius: 20px; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up="sour"]>a[data-berry="aspear"] { display: inline-block; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up="spicy"]>a[data-berry="cheri"] { display: inline-block; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up="dry"]>a[data-berry="chesto"] { display: inline-block; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up="sweet"]>a[data-berry="pecha"] { display: inline-block; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up="bitter"]>a[data-berry="rawst"] { display: inline-block; } /* custom color overrides when used with other styling */ .party>div { box-shadow: none; /* box shadow/glow color */ background: #2b345e; /* main panel background */ border-color: #4d5faa; /* main panel border color */ } .party>div>.pkmn:before { background-color: #4d5faa; /* pokemon platform color */ border-color: #111525; /* platform edge color */ }
Ok thanks a lot! ^^
Made by HowlingCat
Made by NightDusk24
Made by Acer-of-spades
Leacky's AvatarLeacky

QUOTE originally posted by Riaxxu

This is amazing, but I'm really confused on how to center a table. I'm working on a code now and the table isn't centering like I want it to.

code

[css=background-color: #fcdfe4; border: 2px outset #aa6f73; border-radius: 16px; padding: 8px; font-size: 8pt; color: #aa6f73] [h1]HEADING[/h1] [table] [tr] [th=3x1]Introduction[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td=3x1]x-[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td=3x1]x-[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td=3x1]x-[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td=3x1]x-[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td=3x1]x-[/td] [/tr] [/table][/css]
This style code should do the trick, if I understood what you want correctly: [style] Table {margin: 0 auto;} [/style]

result

HEADING

Introduction
x-
x-
x-
x-
x-
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! I'm still working on remaking my Trade Shop and Journal. My Shop is almost done but it will take me some more time to finish my Journal.
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
So, I'm having a bit of a problem? I tried putting in the S/A/M Audino-
Audino
but only the Shiny minisprite showed up. It's the same for Xerneas, as well! I used [tip=Audino][pkmn=Audino(S)][pkmn=Audino(A)][pkmn=Audino(M)][/tip] for it. Help?
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code

QUOTE originally posted by CottonEevee

So, I'm having a bit of a problem? I tried putting in the S/A/M Audino-
Audino
but only the Shiny minisprite showed up. It's the same for Xerneas, as well! I used [tip=Audino][pkmn=Audino(S)][pkmn=Audino(A)][pkmn=Audino(M)][/tip] for it. Help?
The albino and melan mini sprites for Audino haven't been made yet. Its like this for several other pokemon too.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Oh, sad. Thanks anyway!
Deandra's AvatarDeandra

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Only certain gens have had their albino and melan mini-sprites updated: Gens 1-3 and Gens 7-8, as I recall. Gens 4, 5, and potentially 6 (or most of them) are on the docket for color updates in those areas for the main sprites, and once they have been the minisprites will change accordingly.

❝ About Deandra ❞

Deandra - 19 - PMs welcome - MHA fan - Wing drawing ^ made by me - PFP credit Hawks on Amino
Currently hunting Scatterbug: 4989H/9A/59S/0M
boHls's AvatarboHls
Can I get some help?? I'm not able to see the words on my pokemon panel ><
Lv. 30 — 1,404 / 2,791
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFairy
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Lv. 31 — 2,638 / 2,727
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Flying
Happiness 27%
Lax nature

QUOTE originally posted by GoldennWings

Can I get some help?? I'm not able to see the words on my pokemon panel ><

code

.party>div>.name>a { color: insertcolorhere; }
the color you have set for your other links is too dark to see on the pkmnpanel, i believe! replace insertcolorhere with what color you want and you should be good to go!
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
boHls's AvatarboHls
Ok got it! Thank you ^^
Willowheart's AvatarWillowheart
I'm having a little trouble in finding the BBCode for the newbie bulb, can someone help provide it please? Thank you!
©
coded by aud.rey for willowheart's use only art by morse
  • Click?
  • Credits
  • Placeholder
Normalium Z

Normalium Z

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Normal-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
NormalGrass
Happiness MAX
Impish nature

Pages: 123··· 511512513514515··· 758759760

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page