PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 463464465466467··· 761762763

Deandra's AvatarDeandra
Sort of? Like I thought it was a table at first but I can’t figure out how to get the side by side part so now I’m not sure if it’s a table and I’m just a little confused I want the same thing in the pictures like the boxes but also the side by side if that makes sense?

❝ About Deandra ❞

Deandra - 19 - PMs welcome - MHA fan - Wing drawing ^ made by me - PFP credit Hawks on Amino
Currently hunting Scatterbug: 4989H/9A/59S/0M
carinae's Avatarcarinae
Ah, I dont think its a table. You can quote for the code, and I'm pretty sure you can change the width/length to fit side by side.
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Deandra's AvatarDeandra
Thank you very much for the help!
carinae's Avatarcarinae
This has been asked befrore but I'm too lazy to find it lol How do you get light purple flabebe minisprite? Nevermind, found it! [pkmn=flabebe/light purple flower]
[pkmn=flabébé/light purple flower] been ninja'd lol
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Katt23's AvatarKatt23
Is it possible to add images/colors to the title of a hidebox? Because if so, I haven't been able to figure it out :/ example:

QUOTE originally posted by Katt23

Is it possible to add images/colors to the title of a hidebox? Because if so, I haven't been able to figure it out :/ example:

.0. I DID IT! But how do I add text after it? Here's what I'm trying to do: *Using {} to represent [] {hide="{Item=Pokédex}"Needed Dexes!} {/hide} But it just shows up as this:

"[Item=Pokédex

"Needed Dexes!]
Mod Edit: Posts Merged
Hoard Count: 46/630
Pfp is a very VERY compressed version of an OC request I drew!
you need to put the text inside the quotations as well.

x27000

hi
[hide="[item=boxbox]x27000"]hi[/hide] also, as a word of warning, please try not to post multiple times in one forum; i think you can get in trouble for it, but i'm not 100% sure.
Labu's AvatarLabu
Hi I was wondering how would one go about greying out images that are normally in color ;; I swear I've seen it before and would like to implement it.

Katie | Kanto Journeyer | 28

40 ZC or 200gp
20 ZC - 100gp
20 zc or 100 gp
30 ZC or 150gp
The Summoner & the Ditto Jounralcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Cwend on PF Signature Pagedoll @Panicpuppy on dA
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
You can use the CSS "filter: grayscale(100%);"
[sc="gray"][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Tarashia/Profile_Etc/error.png[/img][/sc] [style].gray img { filter: grayscale(100%); }[/style]
Labu's AvatarLabu

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

You can use the CSS "filter: grayscale(100%);"
[sc="gray"][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Tarashia/Profile_Etc/error.png[/img][/sc] [style].gray img { filter: grayscale(100%); }[/style]
Ahhhh thank you so much ;3;

Pages: 123··· 463464465466467··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page