PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 413414415416417··· 761762763

Clow's AvatarClow
There is http and https. Https is a secure/trusted site. Pokefarm has a rule that you can only use https because its safer for the sight. Depending on the site sometimes you can add the s and it will work. Not always though. Sites like Deviant art and Imgur are https verified.

Rose Garden Art Shop

Custom Art to Suit Your Taste

Chibis, Reference Sheets, Complete Pieces Visit The Shop
gandrshot's Avatargandrshot
Is there a way to change the style of the title on the active accordion tab? As in, the header of the accordion tab that's open looks different from the rest? I figure it's probably similar to changing the appearance of the active tab button in a tabbed interface with the tab-active element, but I can't figure out exactly how to apply it to the accordion/accordion sections. For context, this is a simplified version of the accordion tabs I'm working with at the moment. I'd like to have the on-hover appearance stick when you open one of the tabs and move the mouse away.

Text

.accordion > h3 { background: transparent; border: 2px solid transparent; } a { padding: 5px; text-transform:uppercase; } a:hover { padding: 3px; background: #0d8040; border: 2px solid #1aff80; color: #1aff80; }
avatar by louis wain (1860-1939); public domain 5/6 IVs & S/A/D UFS in my shop, come stop by
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
You're right, the idea is similar to styling the active tab. But it's the `h3` element which receives the active styleclass, not the `a` element. Example:

First Header

First section

Second Header

Second section

Third Header

Third section
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
Excellent, that wound up being exactly what I needed, thank you. I can't believe I didn't think to try that earlier. On a similar vein, does anyone know how to alter the appearance of or hide the arrow in the accordions altogether? I'd like to move it around and change it to a square if possible, or hide it if it's not, but I know it's an SVG element in the HTML of PFQ itself and I haven't been able to figure out how to affect it via CSS yet. The arrow just clashes bad with the intended style of the layout it's in.
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Like you said, it's an SVG and you can't edit the path directly with CSS. What you can do though is to remove the arrow entirely and write your own accessory for the header with transitions. Example:

First Header

First section

Second Header

Second section

Third Header

Third section
I was trying to hide the SVG without using an element > element selector so that was where my main problem was coming from, thanks again. Love how all my roadblocks have had stupid simple solutions I've been overlooking lol.
squisifishi's Avatarsquisifishi
Hey! So, i'm having two issues while coding a simple code for a friend, could you help? 1) I'm doing the pkmn=(pokemonname) (S) command, but it won't turn shiny or albino. Am i doing the code wrong? (Yes, i'm using brackets when actually writing the code.) 2) I copied BBCode for the site display for their pokemon, but it won't work, i can't even update the preview cause it's glitched code or.. something, i guess. If you need it, i have the original code!
pfp by firewolfcloud <3 please ask for me to clarify if you dont understand what i said!!! im a fool lol
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
1) Certain mini-sprites don't have a Shiny/Albino/Melan version yet. The art team is slowly working on making them all. So, if it's not showing up correctly, it simply isn't implemented yet =o 2) What is the code that's breaking?
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
squisifishi's Avatarsquisifishi
1) That makes sense, thank you! 2) The BBcode for displaying a pokemon in the site appearance. I have it in an accordion, if that's the issue.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Is it the one that has the clickable buttons (the pkmnpanel) or the one you get by going to the pokemon's summary and copying the available options? It might be easier if you post the code you're trying to use xD

Pages: 123··· 413414415416417··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page