PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 398399400401402··· 761762763

arbor's Avatararbor
edit nevermind lol
arbor ☼ journal: 394 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Hello! I've been having trouble trying to figure out how to make a self-updating progress bar for a summon item? I'm trying to make a progress bar showing how many Gracidea Seeds I am away from 100.
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
1 / 100
Note this bar actually tracks my kusanagi because I have no seeds to test with, the code below is for gracidea seeds only. [progress="[inventory=gracidea seed]/100"][item=gracidea seed][inventory=gracidea seed] / 100[item=gracidea seed][/progress]
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Thank you so much!
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
Hello! I was wondering how to change the background/text/tab colors on a tabbed interface so that they don't just use the users skin? I was trying to add one to my shop, but I suck at coding XDD edit: after playing around with it for a while I figured it out! I'm just using background and color codes on each section, Im sure there's a simpler way but i'm too tired to figure it out XD
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Generally when making tabbed interfaces, they are accompanied by style codes. All of the background colours, text colours, borders and so on are generally changed and controlled through the styles. The easiest method is using an unordered list.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
How do you resize an image to the size you want it to be?
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Sìnístea's AvatarSìnístea
how do i make tabbed icons?

Art shop hub

pfp made by Nightmon
RGWarrior's AvatarRGWarrior
How do you make just the shiny star icon and albino star icon so like with currency conversion it would be like: 5(shiny star icon here) = 2(albino star icon here) = 250k = 250 = 50
Profile art made by EifiCopper for my own personal use.
@RGWarrior, Like this? -- 5 = 2 = 250k = 250 = 50 All you gotta do is copy the image star and use the img/url code ~!

Code

5[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/shiny.png/t=1400179603[/img]= 2[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/albino.png/t=1414662094[/img]= 250k[item=credits] = 250[item=gold] = 50[item=zophan]
-- Hope it helped ~!
Blues
Rowl/Rowlett
• They/Them • ur local prototype 👍 ・clanjournalcomms
⚡• c r e d i t s •⚡
• F2U code: Gumshoe • Icon: aroaesflags

Pages: 123··· 398399400401402··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page