PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas 2018

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I woke up to find that SYSTEM had posted here! Check the second post!

Prepare your fingers, it's soon time to end the year with our biggest clicking event! The 12 Days of Christmas start on Christmas Day and last until the 5th of January. Each day will have an objective to reach a certain number of interactions. This will be very small for the first few days, but will gradually increase to almost ridiculous numbers by the end. This is not only a way to end the year/start the next with a bang, but also serves an important purpose to stress-test the server and see if all the updates I've made over the last year have helped. Expect lag, especially in the last days. I will be going around trying to fix it :D Prizes will similarly start small, and gradually improve. There'll be two opportunities for Mega Stones, including one brand new one that you definitely don't want to miss! New this year: 12DoC will be using the story-quest system. In particular, this means you will need to complete each step before being able to proceed to the next one! The top prizes will only be available to players who complete every single target, but on the flip side it means you can catch up any days that you miss. The Event will appear in your Timers Bar when it starts. Discussion thread
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! To celebrate Christmas, the Winter Set Costumes are available for purchase in the Dressing Room of the Contest Hall. They'll be available until January 5th. Get 'em before they're gone! Furthermore, we are running a sale on Zophan Canisters! Buy 500 ZC or more and get 10% extra! The bonuses go on, up to 30% extra ZC free! This sale lasts until the end of December 28th so buy now!
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users!

spoiler for event

I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Bunborite Q has been added to PokéFarm! To get your hands on one, you need to complete today's 12 Days of Christmas target. I hope you've been keeping up! If not, you'll need to power your way through all of the targets until you reach today's, and then complete it too. Either way, good luck! Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page