PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ev's lesbian hideout

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind

ev's epic journal

• Main
  • About
  • Links
  • Future Hunts
  • Credits
Hello, welcome to my journal! I mostly just post melans and occasionally scream! I used to post in my mature journal (rip) so now I have moved here!
all sprites are by dollieguts on deviantart for my use only!
My name is Evelyn (Eve, Ev, etc.) and you may or may not know me, but I am a frequent melan hunter on this site! I love Pokemon with all my heart and have since I was a little kid! I'm also a goth lesbian! My DMs are always open but if you are a minor please understand that I may not reply unless you’re asking for help or wanting to buy something. I am incredibly uncomfortable with speaking to minors and would prefer to keep my distance in private settings, sorry! I love birds and I have three of them! A budgie named Kiwi, a Caique named Guinness, and an Indian Ringneck named Jude! Kiwi is the oldest, she's about 6 or 7 now. Guinness is turning 1 on May 5th, and Jude just turned 1 in February! In my free time I love playing games with my friends, hatching eggs, and making/writing things for my OC's~ My Pokesona is Yellow Moonstone Sableye, and they're also my icon!

Starters

Birds

wip ill add stuff here when i use it lol
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.

epic ev melans

• Self Hatched Melans
  • Delta Melans
If the melan below doesn't have this platform color, I either DP'd it or gave it away/sold it!

Melan Legends

If the melan below doesn't have this platform color, I either DP'd it or gave it away/sold it!

Starters

Birds

Peep divider pixel by Nerdy-pixel-chick

Sableye Special Delta Collection

• Shiny Deltas
  • Albino Deltas
  • Melan Deltas
MISSING - ICE, PSYCHIC, NORMAL, DARK
MISSING - BUG, GRASS, GHOST, POISON, DARK
MISSING - FIRE, ROCK, ELECTRIC, BUG, GRASS, ICE, WATER, GHOST, DRAGON, POISON, FAIRY, STEEL, NORMAL

massclick list

• Single Berry
  • Various
wip
wip

Starters

Birds

summons collection

• Main
  • Backburner
× 0 / 500
× 0 / 500
× 0 / 500
× 0 / 500
× 55 / 500
× 6 / 500
× 5 / 500
× 10 / 500

Starters

Birds

ev's epic journal

• Type Race Hunts
JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN
did not participate - - - - -
JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
- - - - - -
Got my second melan of the hunt! Just one more and I can finish up and move on to something else. Not sure what I'll do next, maybe Togepi for fairy types.. I really need to work on my badges D:
Finally got the last melan I need for this hunt! I wasn't expecting him since I forgot to use a crystal at reset (I'm still sad)! Now I can move on to Sableye once again :p
Between everything that I went through last week, I'm so glad I got my first melan before 3,000 eggs. I plan on doing this hunt on and off for a long time, I really love Sableye and I want a bunch of melans to fill the rest of my Sableye, Sableye field with! Only 8 more to go :p
RUS MELAN :aa: Oogh, this week hasn't been great to me. I've had hypochondriac episodes for about a week straight now and I haven't been as relaxed as I am today, I'm hoping that means it's settling down now. I've also started Zoloft, so maybe that's what's triggering me so badly? Who knows! I just want to relax and feel better, these anxiety chest pains are awful. Feeling a sudden wave of dread every 10 or so minutes has made me so exhausted, I'm over it by now. I've also been trying to binge watch Star Trek: The Next Generation as best as I can. My dad introduced me to it, and he's away for the weekend so I'm going to get through it. I've only watched like 10 episodes but they're so long bro like 45 minutes each aaaahhhgggg.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page