PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kiwani's Journal of Almost Randomness*On Hiatus*

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
I wish there was a way to delete posts, but that's not the point. I just hatched this beautiful boy today, and he was the first special of any kind in 558 eggs, and I can actually use the Sei bonus day, since I am trying to attempt to get one melan of each gender of Eevee. Going to evolve them both and name them after my two fetchling characters. Melan Umbrieon seems to fit Arim and Zaitherin much better than shiny Unowns.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Goals for 2020: 1.Gather boxes to make boxboxes in order to sell them for zc. Really want to try to get a pair melan Natu, and Early Bird Natus. 2.Try to hatch a malan Eevee, or two(preferably two of both genders) before the years end.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Well it is that time again, to make sure my journal doesn't get deleted. Well I guess that Sally isn't happy with me, since it's been about four hundred or so eggs since the last shiny that I hatched in my hunt to get two melan Eevees. Man this is harder than it looks, and I'm close to 1k eggs hatched. I don't know how people can do it with all the help that they can get. Then again, I am proud of myself for doing this for so long.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
I have been taking a break from my hunt to evolve some pokemon in my living shiny and albino dex. Been meaning to take the time to get some interaction points to continue my melan hunt. Yeah. Doing 1k interactions a day in order to get 50k isn't too bad of a goal. Should start doing it before next reset. Also I need to get, let's set a reasonable goal of 600zc for two PR Memory Sticks. Would love to pause my hunt to hatch some eggs, without a worry of having to restart a 1k+ chain. Save my boxes in order to make boxboxes, sell them at 100zc each, maybe try to save enough to get a couple memory sticks, or maybe a shiny or albino legendary along with the two memory sticks I want to get. That seems reasonable enough to do. Let's see how well that goes though.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Well I have 70zc/600zc. Doing good so far.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Dang it! I spent my zc again! I was at 210zc, and I spent 200 of it. I really need to pratice self-control when it comes to zc.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Going to give this a try. Eevee Chain: 1639
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Bump
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
GOAL: Every special legendary or mythical pokemon I manage to get to have the any berry preference.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Keep 75zc, and 250gp as a part of shiny Petripeep order.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page