PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kiwani's Journal of Almost Randomness*On Hiatus*

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Hello there, people. This is a remake of my previous journal that was deleted because of inactivity, and I personally am glad. It will give me a chance to make it better, and more organized.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
PF1 Username: Kiwani PFQ Username: Kiwani Nicknames: Kiwi Interests*copied from profile page*: * Dark Souls lore/games (What can I say, I am a glutton for punishment. The same with Bloodborne.) * Bloodborne lore/games * Dragon Age lore/games * Elder Scrolls lore/games * The Dishonored Series lore/games * The Devil May Cry Series lore/games (NOT the reboot) * The Witcher series (Games, books, and lore) * Gwent :p * Magic the Gathering (I am more or less like the lore, and no I don't think I'm better than people just because I play the game.) * Dragon's Dogma (They need to hurry up and make a second game!) * Minecraft (I am also casual.) * CHICKENS!!!!!! * Reading (Too many books to mention, though I do recomend R.A. Salvatore's books.) * Roleplaying (Writing, and actual tabletop(though it is mainly Pathfinder.) Preferred Gaming Platform*Not including PC*: * PS4 * PS Vita * Mobile (For My Singing Monsters, and The Elder Scrolls Legends) Favorite Games and/or Series: * Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen * The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind * Dishonored series * The Devil May Cry Series (NOT the reboot) * The Witcher series (Still need to play first game) * Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga * Dragon Age series (mainly Origins) * Dark Souls series * Bloodborne * My Singing Monsters * And others Favorite Pokemon: Natu!! Favorite Legendary/Mythical Pokemon: * Moltres * Palkia * Latias * Kyogre * Deoxys (Speed Forme) Dream Legendary/Mythical Shinies: * Shiny Moltres * Shiny Celebi * Shiny Kyogre * Shiny Ho-Oh * TBA once I look through the shinies. Dream Legendary/Mythical Albinoes: * TBA once I look through the albinoes. Dream Legendary/Mythical Melans: * TBA once I look through the Melans.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
NOTE TO SELF: Take some time to put each field of shinies and albinos in separate post here. Just don't make it a huge cluster mess up like last time.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
First albino hatched: January 15th, 2019(During Type Race, on Team Fairy) First (random) shiny Hatched: Febuary 14th, 2019 (During Type Race, on Team Fire.)
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
To keep track of how many gems I have.
x108
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
DON'T OPEN BOXES UNTIL YOUR BIRTHDAY IN NOVEMBER, KIWANI!!!!! I AM KEEPING MY EYES ON YOU.
Boxes
Cute Box
x0
Dainty Box
x0
Deluxe Box
x0
Glittery Box
x0
Gorgeous Box
x0
Hard Box
x0
Heavy Box
x0
Light Box
x0
Nifty Box
x0
Pretty Box
x0
Shiny Box
x0
Sinister Box
x0
Box Box
x0
Box Box Box
x0
Gragon's Stash
x0
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
BOX UPDATE #1: I have no boxes to show. I need to stop opening them up as soon as I get them. I am determined to get a couple of boxboxes to open for my birthday in November.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Ever so often, I am going to write something, so this wouldn't get deleted again... since I don't know what I should write.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Treasure
Relic Copper
x0
Relic Silver
x0
Relic Gold
x0
Relic Vase
x0
Relic Band
x0
Relic Statue
x0
Relic Crown
x0
Star Piece
x0
Gold Leaf
x0
Brick Piece
x0
Silver Leaf
x0
Rare Bone
x0
StarDust
x0
Nugget
x0
Pearl
x0
Big Pearl
x0
Tiny Mushroom
x0
Big Mushroom
x0
Pretty Wing
x0
Finally got that bloody relic vase to upgrade my fighting badge. *NOTE THAT THIS WILL CHANGE ONCE I USE IT, AND THAT I WILL NEED WHATEVER IS THE NEXT ONE NEEDED.*
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Pokemon nicknamed for certain games: Bloodborne: The Moon Scented Hunter, Brian Yoshara of the Hunter's Dream Flora, the Moon Presence Pathfinder: Zaitherin Shadoweaver Arim Shadoweaver Jhalavar Hawkblade

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page