PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Birbs Are Drawing Joint Shop! (Open!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Veltalve's AvatarVeltalve
  • Rules
  • Art
  • Spots
  • Mimikyu
1.All PFQ rules apply! 2. I have a right to decline your order. 3. Please don't rush! 4. Please subscribe! I won't chase you down! 5. If it's a pokesona, or a specific character/OC, I need a reference! I don't want to mess it up! 6. Be specific about what you want when ordering! 7. Please use this form! It'll make easier for me!

Form

[b]Username[/b]: [b]What type?[/b]: Pokemon or Human [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Other[/b]: References go here, as well as anything else you want me to know when I am working on your order!
8. You can haggle! My prices are not set in stone! They are there to show around how much I am looking for! 9. Feel free to offer other things! Summons, gems, ETC 10. Must pay 50% upfront! The other half after completion
I can do both traditional and digital art! Personally, my traditional art is better than digital art, but I'm improving! All of my art will by flat coloring!, I have no experience shading or lighting in art, and I'd rather not mess up.

Examples and Prices!

Examples of my art and drawing style! OCs are mine! Florence and Rouge

Pokemon

Baits

For buckembarnes use only! 200k Credits/250gp/40zc

Fusions

Deino/vivillon for my use only! 750k credits/800gp/150zc

Half Bodies

Full Bodies

Other

WhoOrderPaymentOther
WIP
285/1000 Death Wings Until Hunt!
Mimikyu and Minions' Market! Avatar by me! :D Signature credit to CSY
reserved
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
kiwi's art section
  • Rules + Ads
  • Pokemon Baits
  • Pokesona Art
  • Adopts
  • Human Art
  • Spots
Kiwi's Rules
1. All PFQ rules apply! 2. Please do not rush me! 3. I have the right to decline your order if I feel I won't be able to do it. 4. Please subscribe to the thread! I'm not going to chase you down when I accept your order. I will also ask for a deposit of half payment before I start on your order. 5. Please make sure your OC or Pokesona has a visual reference, I cannot work from descriptions. If it's a simple Pokemon fusion I may be able to, but I would prefer a ref! 6. Specify exactly what you would like when you order! 7. Please use my form, this is a joint shop and will make ordering a lot easier for the both of us!

Form

[b]Kiwi, make me art![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of art:[/b] (If you want bait, please specify what kind you want) [b]References:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
8. Feel free to offer other things as well! I will accept summon items but have set prices for them, so it doesn't hurt to ask! Mixed payments are fine too!

Advertise Us?

We have a button that you can now use to advertise our art shop! The button looks like this: And here is the code for if y'all want to advertise our shop! [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/195944/The-Birbs-Are-Drawing-Joint-Shop-Open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Doduo/birbs.png[/img][/url]
Info
I mainly work with digital art! I still need a lot of practice but I am slowly improving. This section will be where you can order baits, like Shiny, Albino or Melan baits! If you want a recolored bait, I'll require a 5gp fee. (Example: Someone orders a melan bait and also wants me to color it with it's albino palette, this will cost 5gp extra)

Examples

Made for Caesar Clown, NOT free to use!
Made for Kelsium, FREE to use!

Prices

300k cr 300 gp 60 zc Any 6 Boxes Adamant Orbs (60zc) Z Fragments (10zc each)
Info
This section will be where you can order art of your Pokesona! I'll try my best for these to be full body pieces!

Prices

750k cr 750 gp 150 zc Z Crystals (75zc) Z Frags (10zc)
Info
A strange, ghostly force prevents you from seeing into this side of the shop, I'd suggest coming back later.
Info
These will be digital headshots only! Shading won't cost extra but bear in mind I'm not the best at it and am still practicing. PLEASE NOTE, I am terrible at drawing females. I'd greatly prefer to draw males but will try my best to draw girls!

Examples {NOT free to use}

ONLY Bufuserk is allowed to use this artwork!

Prices

750k cr 750 gp 150 zc Z Crystals (75zc) Z Frags (10zc)
Info
Slots
Thlayli Hyena boi gp -
- - -
- - -
- - -
𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
reserved
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
And we are now OPEN!
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
Kiwi, make me art! Username: xaandiir Type of art: Melan Bait References: A regular Abra c: Payment: 300GP Other: Thank you!
285/1000
Buying: :35
Check out some of my shops, maybe? Credit
Banners by Virafiel and CSY; Forum avatar by me
buckembarnes's Avatarbuckembarnes
Username: buckembarnes What type?: Pokemon, melan bait of Alolan Grimer Payment: ZC Other: thanks!!
avatar by ddyyuu / Signature credits / Banners credits
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
@Xaandiir Your melan bait is complete! Please sent payment whenever you're ready c: (I completely forgot to ask for a deposit so don't worry about that :p )

Xaandiir

Buck! Your melan bait is done!
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
Bump~! Happy new year everyone!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page