PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass Click Weekend

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

This is confusing me because you do get a prize, you get the mega stone that gets released after Mass Click Weekend has finished. (Provided you've made the 10k interactions) thedorkychicken explained it better than I could, it would basically be too easy ^^;

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

DragonPanda's AvatarDragonPanda

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

Reaching the goal for Mass Click Weekend rewards a megastone as a prize. This would help you attain that prize easier, and be more susceptible to abuse with autoclicking to get that prize, is what I think Niet was saying.
yes i know that is why im saying that if you use this feature you do not get the prize. to get the prize you just do what you usually do but if you want to mass click to get more interactions then theres the button.

QUOTE originally posted by DragonPanda

Reaching the goal for Mass Click Weekend rewards a megastone as a prize. This would help you attain that prize easier, and be more susceptible to abuse with autoclicking to get that prize, is what I think Niet was saying.
yes i know that is why im saying that if you use this feature you do not get the prize. to get the prize you just do what you usually do but if you want to mass click to get more interactions then theres the button.
Then there's really no point in adding it in? It doesn't really do anything or help anyone then. No one would use it because it's easier to find fields to mass click, and using the suggested feature would mean you won't get the mega stone.. If I understood what you said correctly
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Neither of us have said that the button will give you the prize if used normally. Both me and Niet have said that if this button were to be implemented, it would be extremely easy to autoclick and attain the prize that way. The problem is the susceptibility to cheating. While I am not usually in the favor of being against suggestions for the sake of susceptibility to cheating, this would indeed make it way too easy as the mouse wouldnt need to be moved and no other keys would needed to be pressed. There are also issues, such as people not wanting to be one-clicked. If you want an easier time mass clicking, you can use the auto-stacking CSS as well as other CSS that helps clicking, such as increasing the hitboxes and making party click boxes closer together. Edit: Wait....I think I read your response wrong, actually, apologies. If you do not get the prize when you use it, then...............what's the point? o_O Why have it there? Why would it only be for mass click weekend if you can't get the mass click weekend prize?
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Neither of us have said that the button will give you the prize if used normally. Both me and Niet have said that if this button were to be implemented, it would be extremely easy to autoclick and attain the prize that way. The problem is the susceptibility to cheating. While I am not usually in the favor of being against suggestions for the sake of susceptibility to cheating, this would indeed make it way too easy as the mouse wouldnt need to be moved and no other keys would needed to be pressed. There are also issues, such as people not wanting to be one-clicked. If you want an easier time mass clicking, you can use the auto-stacking CSS as well as other CSS that helps clicking, such as increasing the hitboxes and making party click boxes closer together. Edit: Wait....I think I read your response wrong, actually, apologies. If you do not get the prize when you use it, then...............what's the point? o_O Why have it there? Why would it only be for mass click weekend if you can't get the mass click weekend prize?
thank you for editing that like ive said three times already though... the point of it is to gain interactions easier and get money easier. for those who need to get money or a set number of interactions faster than normal then they can use this. this suggestion could help allot of people get that item they need at that exact moment or if they just want to get the daily 1k out of the way super fast. but only on the mass click weekend. thats the point. i understand you guys may not like the idea but its a wonderful idea to me. i do hope some other people agree with me. but i can see where this is going. its gonna be denied anyways lol
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
So let me see if I'm reading this correctly. This suggestion is not for receiving the MCW mega stone but more so to increase the number of interactions you received since you get credits (as well interaction points btw) through it.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

So let me see if I'm reading this correctly. This suggestion is not for receiving the MCW mega stone but more so to increase the number of interactions you received since you get credits (as well interaction points btw) through it.
yessss thats why i was gonna say just call it the mass click button or mass spam click i dont know. tbh i really thought mass click weekend was more than just to get the stone.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Still no support since A. This can still be abused through auto-clicking to gain said credits/IP/EXP share EXP effortlessly and B. Mass-Clicking is just fine how it is. If you want the benefits of the credits/IP/EXP share EXP, you need to put in the work of Mass-Clicking, which is not that much harder than what you're suggesting in the first place with the right CSS (which is readily available to anyone who wants to Mass-Click that much in the first place) Literally, my Mass-Clicking experience is pressing a number key and clicking the mouse a billion times without moving it, just interspersed with pressing D to switch fields every few seconds. :v It's not that hard. Not to mention it's even better than what you're suggesting since you get more IP with feeding pokemon correct berries, and same-pref pokemon are often sorted together in the same field for easier mass-clicking. With your suggestion, it would be like clicking unsorted fields forever.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page