PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sakura X Sasuke

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

kate1998's Avatarkate1998
This is all about the adventures of Sakura and Sasuke,and how their relationship may lead to problems.(Based on Naruto,Credit to the creator of Naruto)Sakura keeps on failing to bring anything on Scour Missons,and Sasuke helps Sakura each time. Sakura is a clumsy Sylveon who needs some support.Sasuke helps Sakura along the way,to master Heal Pulse just like Master Kakashi. Sasuke is a kind and powerful Umbreon.Part of the Dark Type clan,Sasuke is always told how evil he is.Sakura helps Sasuke fit in the world of Pokemon. Kakashi is the leader of the village of PokeFarm Q,keeping the village safe from people like the Dark Types.
Episode 1:Scour Missions Sasuke and Sakura were in the leader's field,as Sasuke and Sakura had just become qualified to go on Scour Missions.Sakura was really excited to go on Scour Missions for the first time.Sakura had a bit of a crush on Sasuke for a little bit,but they haven't been alone in a long time.Kakashi explained that they would be alone,and the missions that fit them,they would go on until they became level 20.Sakura and Sasuke were hunting at the ocean,which to Sakura was a great opportunity to impress Sasuke.Sasuke was told by his big brother, Itachi the best spots to find treasure.Sakura was worried when her and Sasuke had to split up to find treasure.Each time Sakura found treasure,it was taken by some guy the people called,"Madara the Werewolf."While Sasuke found multiple treasure chests,all Sakura found was a tiny rock.When they got back, Kakashi told Sakura that she had found the one thing Madara couldn't get,and that it should be saved by the leader.Sakura got a purple gem from Sasuke,and she wore a necklace on her neck.
I will be offline for a little while.I will be back on tommorow afternoon.
Episode 2:The Berry Shop Sasuke was heading over to the berry shop,when he met Sakura heading to the Berry shop.They sat together,and Sakura told Sasuke,"I..I've had a bit of a crush on you for a while now.I want to meet Itachi for the first time." Sasuke and Sakura ate their berries,while they talked about their clan. They met Madara on their way back to their house.Sakura was on her own for the time being,and was confident she could survive. Sakura came home to her mother greeting her with a smile.She told Sakura about the signature move of the dark types,Dark Pulse.Sakura flinched at the name of the move.Sakura had heard that move before,during the scour mission at the ocean.Sakura felt the flashback in her head,and started to cry.Her mom supported her and told her that it was going to be alright,and the memory was just a flashback.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page