PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Huge information dump! (Sister thread of jarjarkai's journal)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
oml, as soon as you said that, my berries went dry ;-;
>>My journal has cool info! Check it out<< >>and feel free to message me!<< Trying to trade Credits for ZC! PM me if interested! I have tons of Credits! >>Trade your currencies here!<<
1719/3200
1569/2100
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
take your time with the guide! real life comes first c: speaking of real life, most of my plants went dry because i've been sick and not online as much, but the min yield i've gotten from all of them (nanab, bluk, razz, and pecha) is 2.
rey | 22 | they/them | server -5 journal | avatar
official art, made by me
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Hello! I'd like to give my two cents about the wishforge evos :) I am usually using Bunnelby and Mudkip for Ground evos (Bunnelby is a pure normal poke and evolves into normal/ground at level 20 & Mudkip is pure water and evolves a water/ground at level 16); but Geodude is easy and with trading you can get 2 evos at level 25! (Also, it can be used for Rock evos as well, and the Alolan version is good for Rock/Electric). I'd say one of the best tactics for the dragon wishforge is upgrading the flying badge first. The lowest ehp egg of dragons is Noibat (5120). Altought it only evolves at level 48, if your flying badge is big enough, it will make it a lot easier :D (And you can get flying eggs easily with the low ehp bird 'mons) Also, for grass, fire and water badges, hunting starters is a really good deal, they evolve first at level 14-16 and then max at level 36 often gaining a dual type that can be useful with other badges as well :) (Bulbasaur is a good alternative for poison badges, with evolving twice at level 32...) Midevos getting second typing:
  • Combusken - fire/fighting at level 16
  • Marshtomp - water/ground at level 16
  • Monferno - fire/fighting at level 14
  • Pignite - fire/fighting at level 17
For electric (if you don't have the patience to wait for the Pichus become happy) Shinx and Mareep is the best - both evolve first at level 15 then at level 30. Alternatives for fairy (for the same reason) is either Ralts (altought it's a dual type it evolves at level 20 and 30) or Flabébé (at level 19), but I think Cutiefly (at level 25) and Snubbull (at level 23) are good for evos, too.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Kelsium ordered here <3 LF: (mostly) type deltas! Shoot me a pm! <3
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and to discuss them Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee
I'd also like to make a few additions for the Wishforge evos: Alolan Meowth is another happiness evolution. / and / Both forms of Geodude are a better evolution option for rock evos than Tyrunt in my opinion. As mentioned above by TuneSakuNatsu it evolves at level 25 with another possible evolution via trade. The same is true for Roggenrola, which is also a pure rock type. For the same reason Geodude is a very good ground type alternative so Sandshrew and Alolan Geodude can be used for electric evolutions. Although Tyrunt may be a viable RTE for dragon type, I wouldn't recomend it when it comes to rock evolutions. Speaking of ground type; Whooper and Nincada both evolve at level 20 (= sooner than Sandshrew). And another great addition to Electric is Grubbin: evolves at level 20 with an instant second evolution. Togepi gains the flying type upon happiness evolution, so it might be a good addition here. As might Zubat: first evolution at level 22, second by happiness. So it might also be a good choice as poison rte. Edit, because I see them a lot in the shelter right now: Mantyke has an instant evolution when it's put in the same field with a Remoraid. Works for water evos as well. Might be worth mentioning Chingling as yet another option for easy happiness evolution. Jangmo-o evolves twice by level 45.
Made by myself, only official game sprites used.
My username is German. Just call me Fox. Please check my Shop. (Shinies/Albinos, Summons + other items)
Images used for avatar and signature Vulpix are official game sprites recolored by me.
Oh golly, I've REALLY been slacking on everything, and I can't even blame real life lol. I'll add those evolutions right now! In the meantime, I'm waiting for somebody to code something in my templates for me before I continue.

QUOTE originally posted by TuneSakuNatsu

big quote

Hello! I'd like to give my two cents about the wishforge evos :) I am usually using Bunnelby and Mudkip for Ground evos (Bunnelby is a pure normal poke and evolves into normal/ground at level 20 & Mudkip is pure water and evolves a water/ground at level 16); but Geodude is easy and with trading you can get 2 evos at level 25! (Also, it can be used for Rock evos as well, and the Alolan version is good for Rock/Electric). I'd say one of the best tactics for the dragon wishforge is upgrading the flying badge first. The lowest ehp egg of dragons is Noibat (5120). Altought it only evolves at level 48, if your flying badge is big enough, it will make it a lot easier :D (And you can get flying eggs easily with the low ehp bird 'mons) Also, for grass, fire and water badges, hunting starters is a really good deal, they evolve first at level 14-16 and then max at level 36 often gaining a dual type that can be useful with other badges as well :) (Bulbasaur is a good alternative for poison badges, with evolving twice at level 32...) Midevos getting second typing:
  • Combusken - fire/fighting at level 16
  • Marshtomp - water/ground at level 16
  • Monferno - fire/fighting at level 14
  • Pignite - fire/fighting at level 17
For electric (if you don't have the patience to wait for the Pichus become happy) Shinx and Mareep is the best - both evolve first at level 15 then at level 30. Alternatives for fairy (for the same reason) is either Ralts (altought it's a dual type it evolves at level 20 and 30) or Flabébé (at level 19), but I think Cutiefly (at level 25) and Snubbull (at level 23) are good for evos, too.
Sorry to everyone for double post, BUT I added bunnelby and mudkip for ground,normal, and water evos respectively. I also added alolan geodude to rock and electric, and geodude to ground. I didn't put geodude in rock since he serves the same purpose as his alolan counterpart. For dragon, I opted to not put Noibat. Simply because that requires you to already have an upgraded flying badge. Along with this, it's only one evolution by 48, while bagon is 2 by 50. So 2 more levels for a full evolution. I'm debating whether or not to add bulbasaur(that's what I've actually been using for my grass badge recently) Chimchar and Mudkip are already in the post. I just need to add chimchar to fighting. However I don't believe I plan to add pignite. simply because it's level is a bit higher than the other pokemon, and I don't really see a point.

QUOTE originally posted by Fuchsfee

another big quote

I'd also like to make a few additions for the Wishforge evos: Alolan Meowth is another happiness evolution. / and / Both forms of Geodude are a better evolution option for rock evos than Tyrunt in my opinion. As mentioned above by TuneSakuNatsu it evolves at level 25 with another possible evolution via trade. The same is true for Roggenrola, which is also a pure rock type. For the same reason Geodude is a very good ground type alternative so Sandshrew and Alolan Geodude can be used for electric evolutions. Although Tyrunt may be a viable RTE for dragon type, I wouldn't recomend it when it comes to rock evolutions. Speaking of ground type; Whooper and Nincada both evolve at level 20 (= sooner than Sandshrew). And another great addition to Electric is Grubbin: evolves at level 20 with an instant second evolution. Togepi gains the flying type upon happiness evolution, so it might be a good addition here. As might Zubat: first evolution at level 22, second by happiness. So it might also be a good choice as poison rte. Edit, because I see them a lot in the shelter right now: Mantyke has an instant evolution when it's put in the same field with a Remoraid. Works for water evos as well. Might be worth mentioning Chingling as yet another option for easy happiness evolution. Jangmo-o evolves twice by level 45.
Alolan meowth added to dark Togepi being added to flying Grubbin has been added to both bug and electric. Chingling has been added to psychic. Zubat has been added to both flying and poison Wooper and Nincada will not be added to ground type at this time, because I don't feel they're common enough in the shelter compared to other pokemon, and easier RTEs have recently been added to ground. Thank you for the feedback!! And to everyone, I have been somewhat inactive in updating the journal, because I've been waiting for some new coding on the templates. As you can see in both chapter 3 and 4, the tabs aren't completely coded, so I want to get that fixed first. Secondly, I have yet to have luck finding a nectar for pecha berries, so we're always looking for help with berries!
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
Just want to say that it might be worth mentioning in the dojo in the credit farming part that you can place one pokemon in the dojo at first and then more with extra training bags (bought with 400gp). The wording confused me for a bit, so just wanted to mention it as it implies that you can place up to six pokemon in there right off the bat. ^^
art shop | trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her pronouns | please call me Water
Noted! That'll be fixed right now! :D EDIT: Updated Credits farming to reflect this post. Added Changelogs so users can see what was edited and when. Added extra users to "Credits" Please let me know if there's anything to add/change soon!
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee
I just remembered / Budew is another happiness evolution, if you'd like to add that. Although both types already have 4 evolution options added to them... ^^ About Geodude: Maybe it'd be a good idea to change the text to Geodude and show both the regular and the alolan forms of that Pokémon? (Similar to how you added Nidoran in the Poison tab.) Just to make it clear that both forms work equally fine here. ^^ And somehow it feels like Weedle is missing in the tab. ^^° About Whooper and Nincada: I totally respect your decision not to include them. Just wanted to mention that I didn't have any problem filling a whole field with them recently. (In preparation for future rte's.) In fact I found more of each of those two than regular Ground-type Sandshrew. But as I said before: I totaly respect your decision. ^^ And concerning your undecidedness about adding Bulbasaur; maybe you could add a general note somewhere at the top of that post, that basically starter Pokémon are always a good pick for their respective type/s, although there might be better choices. Or something like that? In my opinion the best thing about knowing multiple candidates for easy rte's is being able to pick what ever is common in the Shelter at the time you need them.

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page