PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Life on Hephaestus Farms

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Kiera's AvatarKiera
I don't know how common it is here, but on Flight Rising it's often the case to make "lore" for the dragons that you own, and I'd quite like to make what I do on this site into a story too! "FF" seemed the best place to put this as journals looks to be more for goal tracking, and this is at its heart a story. Anyway, if anyone reads this: enjoy! And go blame my brother (user plusle) for introducing me to a site I'm going to completely misuse :)
Kiera she/her or xe/xir (conjugate as she/her)
Kiera's AvatarKiera
This post to contain any important story navigation links, when there are some to post Introduction to follow shortly
Kiera's AvatarKiera

Prologue

Wednesday 12th December- Day 1
So, here I am. I got too old for traipsing all over the place, sleeping in Pokemon Centers, and having hair-raising battles every day of the week, and suddenly found myself needing a job. There's been a high demand for Breeders Farmers (Farmers. Musn't forget they're called farmers. Me too, now, I guess) developing over the past couple of years after whatever that science journal was suggesting that maybe Pokemon don't like being digitised and reanimated all the time, not to mention all the reports about alarming numbers of Pokes just being left in computer banks and abandoned for years after their catchers grow up and move on with their lives. Really, who's idea was it that Pokemon training should be entrusted to 11 year olds, again? Anyway, what that means is that anyone who opens a farm that can take in and care for large numbers of random Pokes these days gets SO MANY SUBSIDIES, and for someone who grew up looking after Pokemon that sounded like a pretty neat job, so I've taken over this old place in the middle of nowhere called Hephaestus Farm... There's supopsed to be a Laboratory reasonable close by which is running a branch of the de-digitising project- I guess that's my first stop.
Kiera's AvatarKiera
starter egg, dex, 5 random eggs after hatching, key to farm, clear party, shelter pass c

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page