PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🎨Colorful Pallet Art Shop🎨 (Birthday Special Offers!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678··· 151617

tulip5366's Avatartulip5366
Ahhhhh I'm now done with your orders guys!! :D Oh and please use 'download' button for a better quality! C; @ LooneyMoonie: I used a 'cute' style wink! I hope you like it! link @ Elizadesu: Here you go!! C: link Hope you like it!! @ KAKarma: Here you go KAKarma!! link They came out like a Pokemon trainer XD @ SandsofJordan: Here you go! link Sorry about the tattoo, they came out a bit weird (And I hope I got the color right! ;w;) I personally like how the flower crown came out tho! C: @ GrayGriffin: Here you go! link I made it a .png file so you can place a picture behind (My background drawing skill is really terrible, so I thought this is a better idea! Sorry ;w;)
-Announcement-
1. New Art Type! Yay! Tulip got a new drawing skill! In the Sampled tab, Check out Art Type D and Type E! You might notice that there are two types of gif! What is the difference you say?? * Normal gif - Mainly blinking (at least 5-8 frames) - Smooth gif type! * Cute gif - Mainly winking (at least 2-3 frames) - Cute + unnatural gif type! I personally recommend the cute type! (Check out my Avatar XD) 2. New Adopt Pokemon added! I added a new Adoptable pokemon (Pokesona)! Check it out! C:
❤ Trade Shop ❤ DAToyhou.seTumblrAvatar by Poppy Charmander
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art from the FGO Fandom Wiki
milove's Avatarmilove
such a good child!! may i offer 275 gp for the espeon/eevee? i can increase if needed!
SandsofJordan's AvatarSandsofJordan
She looks great!! Thank you so much!
@rainingflowers Hello! I want at least 300....! If you’re okay with it set up a trade please!! C: Oh and do you have a toyhou.se?? @SandsofJordan Glad you liked it!! Thank you for ordering at my shop!! C:
milove's Avatarmilove
i can do 300! no, i don't have a toyhou.se, sorry!
@rainingflowers Oh please do PM me if you need pictures! And I’ll delete the profile in my toyhou.se!! Thanks for the adoption! :D
SandsofJordan's AvatarSandsofJordan
Tulip, Draw me an Art! Username: SandsofJordan Type: Type A Digital Description: Cute picture of Jordan annoying one of her grumpy werewolf mates Dixon. He's a very grumpy baby with a soft spot for her, but he still tries to pretend he's just angry all the time. You can use either the sunset orange or the cream for Jordan's outfit. Either is fine! Payment: 2 Large Gems? Other: I may come back to get one of her and her other mate as well! Your style is too cute.
@SandsofJordan Added to the slot!! Thabk you!! C:
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
Tulip, Draw me an Art! Username: KAKarma Type: A (either version) and Type c Description/Ref: This is Magnolia! as well as her starter Oleander! A fusion pokemon of luxray and purrloin. His info is the first under Magnolia's Pokemon tab on her profile. Payment: 2 large dark gems and 1 g seed Other: Figured it make sence I pay the full price of a animal if I requested her drawn with a pokemon. :p Hope this is okay? And I love the twins, the temptation to figure out what pokemon teams they'd have if they were trainers if very tempting now XD
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
Ah, that's so good! Sending the GP now!
My first shiny!

Pages: 12345678··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page