PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Interest check?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

This sounds like a fun, but very long game. I feel that it would work well as a part of your signature/trainer profile where you could post "Find this Pokémon in the shelter for a prize" with the prize being the glory of finding the single Pokémon in the shelter or something else.
Profile pic made by me, for PFQ. .
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
I've had a Pokémon that got lost in the shelter returned to me in a couple of hours so I'm not too worried about length. There are some experienced shelter hunters out there. I also don't want to feel cheap by having the prize be "satisfaction and also this midly rare gendered Pokémon" and want it to be at least a summon or money prize. The largest problem is that i don't have the money for that.
bomp, still dunno whether I should put it in forum games or in contests
Oof should bump this New poll added btw
Heck
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I had already release some pokemon with a description that said I give a price if the people return then to me. So I know this is a great idea!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Croaket hunt paused. Gold donations are still appreciate! Thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page