PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Interest check?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

POLL: Are you interested?

Total votes: 30

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Would this go in Forum Games, Contests, or Miscellaneous?

Total votes: 13

You must be logged in to vote.

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Idk where to post this so I'll slap it here: I'm going for a contest sort of game where I release a common Pokémon to the shelter with a special usually joke name. It's your job to find them, and honestly I want to have them hold special prizes but I'm pretty poor from buying my friends Chrysler gifts. Does anyone seem interested? I'm planning on releasing this boi first. Would that go in contests or forum games? Thanks! -Ren
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
I think it would be in Forum Games,but not contests. I actually really enjoy the idea!I try releasing Lunupines into the shelter with “Return to ImaFishstick” or “Read Description” as the nickname,and the thing is that,the same person found both and I got the “Read Description” one back,but because his/her’s trustworthiness,I let him/her keep the first one. Oh,yes the “Read Description” one had the description of “Return to ImaFishstick”
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Bump
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
i like the idea of this, but without a clue to the whole thing there is no way to find it. its already hard enough to find something when you know what you search :)
  • auctions/offers
  • art shop
  • shiny/bino shop
click the gif to check it out.
I was planning on linking to the actual Pokémon during the round where it's released so people know what to look for
Bump
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
i think this would be very fun, but perhaps it could be something that happens only on Shazi days so that even newer players with lower shelter passes could participate? o:
rey | 22 | they/them | server -5 journal | avatar
official art, made by me
That would be a great idea! Shazi days come and go often enough for the contest to be a special treat :D
Bump;; added poll
bump again!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page